SAKayle7 Mentor Application
I have applied your glorious bee avatar. Good luck earning a reputation!
Oh man thanks! I dig this avatar on SA!
After having played for a few days with your new name I can both vouch for your knowledge of the game and you being a cool dude. Yes.
I've played a few rounds where you were a Captain in the past two days and I can also vouch for him
I like that you tried to save a hopelessly dying man even after you saw him unload a .22 into his face. You seem to know what you are doing and can stay cool under pressure. I think you got what it takes for the purple.
kayle irc nerds are demanding you join #goonstation on irc.synirc.net but are too worried about shitposting to post about it in here
I'm an admin though so I am unable to shitpost owned fuckos B)
Kayle you're alright and a fun guy. I'm sure you could help people play this game as a mentor.
I agree with the rest of y'all, yes from me.
After seeing you work, I give this application the official Buttes Seal of Approval.
You're Cheradinine Zakalawe? My impression of you was, "Woah, who is this new guy and how is he so competent at doctoring."

Definitely mentor Kayle.
All these new votes of confidence make me happy smile I will join that IRC
Kayle is helpful + knowledgeable in the SA threads so it's a yes from me on that basis.
Judging from what I've seen of you lately, you seem to be an active and knowledgeable spaceman.

Yes from me as well.