Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
better examination
so guys its me the guy all of you want lynch and by a long process of thought (nearly killed me by the way) I realised something about the examining system. it doesn't include how the person departed so I believe that it should include being able to see what kilked them or what is believed to have killed them for example

.The person has pinpricks on there arm!
(to show death by lethal injection)

.This person has a stab wound on there abdomen!
(death by sharp object[could/should be different from slashing weapons])

.This guy has a crack on there skull
(blunt trauma)

unless your the dumb pubby i am you should see what I am getting at. This would be all
so guys its me the guy all of you want lynch and by a long process of thought (nearly killed me by the way) I realised something about the examining system. it doesn't include how the person departed so I believe that it should include being able to see what kilked them or what is believed to have killed them for example

.The person has pinpricks on there arm!
(to show death by lethal injection)

.This person has a stab wound on there abdomen!
(death by sharp object[could/should be different from slashing weapons])

.This guy has a crack on there skull
(blunt trauma)

unless your the dumb pubby i am you should see what I am getting at. This would be all
bladex454 Wrote:-Person has slash/stab wounds.
-Person's face looks pale and blue (suffocation)
-Person looks bruised and mangled (Blunt Objects)

I cant think of any more
bullet holes from revolvers

burn marks for lasers
Pretty sure this was suggested as an option the detective could use, something his scanner should show up.
imo you should be able to perform a closer examination if you're only one tile away from the guy, this would take a few seconds more time and give you more information on what's happened to the body.
How about the ability to perform autopsies on corpses in Surgery/Robotics to find out what they died of?
Yay more use for Robotocists/Geneticists.
!!Fun!!
I sort of thought about that but in the end it seemed to intensive for our space man game.
Why do you keep calling it that
why do people keep calling space "it's space you fucker"?
spes.s censor
Spacemarine9 Wrote:spes.s censor

what?
Try typing spes.s without a full stop breaking it in the middle. Or don't. Preferably the second option.
Spacemarine9 Wrote:Try typing spes.s without a full stop breaking it in the middle. Or don't. Preferably the second option.

yeah