Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nooses.
Haven't you ever wanted a more stylish way to strangle people? Well I had a idea. To make a noose,You click on wires inhand and it'll create knotted together wires. Then add handcuffs, creating the Wire Noose.
To hang someone, you must add a rod to a empty light frame, creating the place to hang the noose. You then must knock them unconcious, grab them, shove them into the noose (Takes a minute). They will then suffocate. Stylishly. Also does some brute damage from the fact they're being hung from their neck.
The strangling events.
"Random Guy knocks Pubby unconcious with the fire extinquisher!"
"Random Guy starts to shove Pubby into the noose!"
"Random Guy struggles with shoving Pubby into his poorly made noose!"
"Random Guy hangs Pubby in the noose"
Also make the ability to make a Dirty Noose out of the dirty rag, same steps, but it only takes 30 seconds to hang them. Because the rag is better made.
no
this idea oozes unintentional racism
What parts?
the whole hanging people thing encourages lynch squads
Oh. I was just thinking of a fun way to hang a dead captain trophy.
Oh. I was just thinking of a fun way to hang a dead captain trophy.
hey improvised garrotes would be cool
I'm all for new ways to kill people!

While we're at it, chainsaws should be able to somehow become guillotines.
All some shithead has to do is put a bedsheet on, grab a noose then he can start calling himself a KKK member.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:All some shithead has to do is put a bedsheet on, grab a noose then he can start calling himself a KKK member.
I'm trying to come up with a witty comeback to this, but I just can't.

I still want this anyway.
Hey guys how about those space geese?
Yeah, this does seem like it could be construed as subtly racist. But your idea makes me think of something else. Why can't you just strangle people with wire or something? Not create a noose or anything, just use the wire to kill people like Agent 47 from Hitman or something. I guess it wouldn't be too useful, but since you were just going for style, feel that is what this would be like. Or it could be slightly more efficient at strangling.
Why even need a noose? Just choking someone with your bare hands is effective enough imo we don't need a weapon that is less efficient than you bare hands and tainted in racism. Same thing with wire excluding the racist part.
In muncher station (formerly known as cogmap) you could convert the engine's mixture room into a gas chamber. Especially if you just set the room on fire, then open the space doors to let all the fire out before you add a new prisoner. You might need a fire suit (to keep from getting burned) before doing that though.

You could perform station gas chamber executions and be a service to the engineers by just toasting the dead bodies in the furnaces when you are done.