Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
It's probably pretty easy to guess my in-game name.
Apparently other admins use my name for the incognito stuff - Everything bad on the station is the result of Some Jerk.
where am i
[Image: KGjZ.png]
blame wire.
Thumbs Up 
<test shit post pls disregard>
[Image: TkNoTC9.png]
Whoa nitrous, slow down there, hombre.
Tomorrow, I leave for university.

At the very least, this means less space game for me, at the worst it means no more space game for me.

Part of disappearing to school also means that I'm going to be using a shared public IP address, which to me just feels like its begging for an autobanner problem. Realistically though, problems would only occur if someone was banned under that IP,  and this nerd-game is so niche that there's a legitimate possibility that no one has ever played this game at the specific dorms before.

Either way,  I'm going to be playing a lot less now. I also won't be spriting anymore, in part because of the time needed, and also the eyestrain it can cause. not that anyone cared about that.

So you'll be seeing a lot less Arme F. McGee after today.
I hope your time at university goes well.
(08-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Mageziya Wrote: Tomorrow, I leave for university.

At the very least, this means less space game for me, at the worst it means no more space game for me.

Part of disappearing to school also means that I'm going to be using a shared public IP address, which to me just feels like its begging for an autobanner problem. Realistically though, problems would only occur if someone was banned under that IP,  and this nerd-game is so niche that there's a legitimate possibility that no one has ever played this game at the specific dorms before.

Either way,  I'm going to be playing a lot less now. I also won't be spriting anymore, in part because of the time needed, and also the eyestrain it can cause. not that anyone cared about that.

So you'll be seeing a lot less Arme F. McGee after today.

what school nerd
It's been a while since I've been playing SS13 especially after some of the recent drama that has been going on i don't really enjoy playing this game anymore, and now that i signed a new eight month contract for a security and consultancy job i don't really have much time to play either.

Goodbye Goonstation, maybe I'll be back somewhere in the future to play this fun 2D fart simulator!
I'm off. Blame my shitty laptop. I probably wont play anymore until I get a new one. frown
P.S.: I take any recommendation for laptops.
(08-31-2016, 07:58 AM)medsal15 Wrote: I'm off. Blame my shitty laptop. I probably wont play anymore until I get a new one. frown

What's your budget?
(08-31-2016, 08:35 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 07:58 AM)medsal15 Wrote: I'm off. Blame my shitty laptop. I probably wont play anymore until I get a new one. frown

What's your budget?

I take anything. Just maximize either cheap or performance.
(08-31-2016, 10:49 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 08:35 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

What's your budget?

I take anything. Just maximize either cheap or performance.

Okay, here are the two ends of the spectrum:

High-end

Low-end

Please note that there is an incredibly disparity between the two.
You'll need a price range and usage for good recommendations. In most cases with internet people it's 400-600 USD with an eye towards gaming performance and ROI. Unfortunately the last time I bought a computer was 4-5 years ago, which is the potato I'm currently using, so I can't really recommend.

Laptops - neveragain.

Ican say a decent sale season is coming up so you might want to lurk slickdeals.net or some similar site.

Oh and yeah, you haven't seen me in game because I've gone into a learning phase. I'll still be here with the other ghosts of rounds past to annoy you with outdated information and disconnected suggestions from one of those guys that don't even play anymore.