Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
hello man jenkins smile
[Image: yourehereforever.png]
vampirate Wrote:I predict the Old Man Jenkin's reunion tour later this year.

He called it.
You can't just quit SS13, I know that from personal experience.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:You can't just quit SS13, I know that from personal experience.
It's like Cookie Clicker? If yes, I'm fucked
Wonkmin Wrote:this whole thing was fucking stupid and attention seeking
Hey, some admins appreciated that he left a message instead of disappearing without a word.
The community/game was with me for years and years. It would've been a disservice if I didn't say thank you for everything.
The only reason I came back is because I began drinking more often than I should and this game has the effect of clearing my mind just like alcohol. Helps me stop a bad habit/clears my head during a particularly rough period in my life (now)
OMJ Wrote:
The community/game was with me for years and years. It would've been a disservice if I didn't say thank you for everything.
The only reason I came back is because I began drinking more often than I should and this game has the effect of clearing my mind just like alcohol. Helps me stop a bad habit/clears my head during a particularly rough period in my life (now)
Just ignore Wonk he has been rude lately
Welcome back Old Man Jenkins. I am glad to have killed you just 20 minutes ago big grin
vampirate Wrote:I predict the Old Man Jenkin's reunion tour later this year.

Welp
Ed Venture Wrote:Just ignore Wonk he has been rude lately
Oh no, wonk is 100% correct.
Hufflaw Wrote:
Ed Venture Wrote:Just ignore Wonk he has been rude lately
Oh no, wonk is 100% correct.

So you think it's dumb but at the same time happy he atleast said he was leaving?
Even though he came back
Yeah I do think it's dumb, obviously, some people were happy this way though and it's not like it's that serious so hey man, whatever.
Hufflaw Wrote:Yeah I do think it's dumb, obviously, some people were happy this way though and it's not like it's that serious so hey man, whatever.

fair enough
Old Man Nerdkins