Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
You've always been one of the more recognizable names when I first started - godspeed.
I'm pretty certain I hated you at one point, but you got much better as time went on.

Rest in piss.
OMJ Wrote:Thank you all once more, glad to know i'm/omj, who's less me and more of an entity I created who was fun as hell to play with
It was basically me combined with an old school wrestling heel, with a lot of my psychopathic irl competitiveness placed in there.
Basically, I feel like my time is up here. I have things in my life that must be focused on. I no longer have the will to play. The spark is gone
When that happens in anything, a career, a sport, a hobby, the time is then to end it. I sensed my time has come, so I left.
Perhaps one day the spark will come again. When it does, I shall return and punch people in the face. But I don't think it ever will. Thank you all once more
pop in now and again to fart on us and be inexplicably lucky at boxing for old time's sake imo
rip man jenkins
Goodbye and thanks for all the JENKINS Shobon... (deflated)
Farewell friend, it was a pleasure doing crazy spaceman shenanigans with you.
I remember seeing you in at least every video Plump made.

See ya, OMJ.
old man jenkem

Later
I remember pretending to be a changeling with you back on donut station, was fun

ur shit

rip omj
One quick memory I have:

Thief Man Jenkins stealing and selling every single item on Shroom, leading to iirc a physical fight over who owned the last crowbar
WrathOfMe9 Wrote:I remember seeing you in at least every video Plump made.

See ya, OMJ.
out of curiosity, have I killed him before?
as for weavel- I completely forgot that round. There was many shouts about there literally being no welders left. oops
farewell man jenkins
who is old man jenkins?
thehman03 Wrote:old man jenkem

Later

and we've found our old players'/admins' item to compliment the cereals and melons
Nitrous Wrote:who is old man jenkins?