Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
It's been, jesus christ
8 years?
Anyways I think it's time to hang up the spaceman jumpsuit. Thank you all for the memories and for creating a wonderful game, and to the players for creating a fantastic culture.
I've always liked to condense my words and say as little as possible. I'm not gonna stop now.
I can't put eight years of laughter and fun into words. I can, however, express my gratitude into two.
Thank you.
Goodbye all.
Godspeed.
Wow, didn't ever expect SS13 to ever make me kinda sad.
Have a good life, man.
Take care man. You've been about since before I started playing. If you ever come back I will fart on your face.
Godspeed you crazy man.
ADMIN LOG: OMJenkins/Sophie Bowchiew has banned OMJenkins.
Reason: it's time to go, buddy
I didn't really have time to talk with you that much, but you still made the round you played as an antag awesome as fuck for me and all the security playing, and just for that I already love you. Bye, from the Detective... See you some day
We'll meet again someday in a sea of stars.
I'm going to miss you man! You taught me so much when it came to be a good security officer.

Please don't leave QQ
I didn't know you were Russian until just like a day ago when you recognized my name from slavic folklore. Glad to have had another Russian around!

До свидания!
BabaYaga Wrote:I didn't know you were Russian until just like a day ago when you recognized my name from slavic folklore. Glad to have had another Russian around!

До свидания!

Oops I meant Russian speaker oh no lidge
Vunterslaush Wrote:We'll meet again someday in a sea of stars.

Really will we meet?
you'll be back.

they always come back.
Peace out X man jenkins.
rip anime