Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miraclium can't be ejected from fabricators
Insert miraclium in a fabricator. Click on it in the fabricator. Nothing happens. Your miraclium is now stuck in the fabricator.
This happens with several materials, not just miraclium. I've lost track of which works and which doesn't at this stage.
I think this is feature with miraculum as it is supposed to become the last material you inserted into the fab.
A possibly related issue: if you eject the starting materials from a fabricator, it will only give you 1 bar, but use up 10 bars of that material in the fabricator.

Example:
I want to smelt some molitz with some mauxite, so I walk over to the arc smelter and eject 1 bar each of molitz and mauxite from the general manufacturer. Now despite only receiving one bar of each material, the fabricator's supply has dwindled from 20 mauxite and 20 molitz to 10 of each!
Noah Buttes Wrote:A possibly related issue: if you eject the starting materials from a fabricator, it will only give you 1 bar, but use up 10 bars of that material in the fabricator.

Example:
I want to smelt some molitz with some mauxite, so I walk over to the arc smelter and eject 1 bar each of molitz and mauxite from the general manufacturer. Now despite only receiving one bar of each material, the fabricator's supply has dwindled from 20 mauxite and 20 molitz to 10 of each!

1 bar = ten "units". If you put the bar back in, it'll go up 10 units again. Not a bug!
Grek Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:A possibly related issue: if you eject the starting materials from a fabricator, it will only give you 1 bar, but use up 10 bars of that material in the fabricator.

Example:

1 bar = ten "units". If you put the bar back in, it'll go up 10 units again. Not a bug!
Wait what?
It used to be a 1:1 ratio.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Grek Wrote:

Example:

Wait what?
It used to be a 1:1 ratio.

related to the materials system
Somepotato Wrote:related to the materials system
It was 1:1 a week or two ago, are we sure this is intentional?
It is indeed 1:1, but each alloy/bar/block/whatever you put in is 10 units. If you make a custom alloy, then that just doesn't work in the fabricator. You also can't eject it.
yes, it just ejects and inserts 10, values shown in fabricator are to be taken at face value however
I guess you learn something new every day!