Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
arbiterPTG and i dont know who banned me
Byond Key: arbiterPTG
Date of Ban:dont know never was on this server
Specified Reason for Ban: "sharing with same ip friend as being a traitor" i dont really know cant see the reason
Ban Length:for ever
What led to the ban? i dont know never was on this server
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned:never was on this server and i wanted to try it out
Evasion Attempts:never
Let's jog your memory a bit, then. Here's your ban history.

Quote:arbiterptg - [Evasion Attempt x3] Previous Reason: IP sharing buddy rolls traitor, so this guy decides to shell up as default laws AI and beat people with a crowbar.

shadowbobafeet - [Evasion Attempt x2] Previous Reason: IP sharing buddy rolls traitor, so this guy decides to shell up as default laws AI and beat people with a crowbar.

shadowbobafeet - [Evasion Attempt x1] Previous Reason: IP sharing buddy rolls traitor, so this guy decides to shell up as default laws AI and beat people with a crowbar.

mcsupercool - IP sharing buddy rolls traitor, so this guy decides to shell up as default laws AI and beat people with a crowbar.

From where I stand this looks like a bog standard evasion. The IP addresses match up to the point where the original ban and your current IP both resolve to the same physical location. I'm calling automatic deny on this, but I'll leave it open for comments.
see the name of the acount please becuase i have a brother that also plays byond bro
Sorry bro we don't do my brother/sister/father/mother/both parents at the same time/dog/cat/Paul Blart got the household banned defense. If it happens to be actually a brother that got banned, you will remain banned until he successfully appeals.
are you fucking stupid ? why the fuck is that a lie i do have a brother you sick fuck and if you are stupid as fuck get cancer you stupid bitch im done dealing with dumb fucks if you dont wanna to unban me becuase "that is lie and we dont belive you have a a brother or parent or father shit " then fuck off and get cancer you little bitch
arbiterPT Wrote:are you fucking stupid ? why the fuck is that a lie i do have a brother you sick fuck and if you are stupid as fuck get cancer you stupid bitch im done dealing with dumb fucks if you dont wanna to unban me becuase "that is lie and we dont belive you have a a brother or parent or father shit " then fuck off and get cancer you little bitch
and last time i saw having a brother was normal you sick fuck
awesome
Please prove to us that it was your brother who got banned. I'm sure you understand this is a fairly common excuse from people.
We get a huge amount of "my brother did it" here. Hence why we questioned it.

Your childish meltdown has now meant you will never be unbanned.

Nice work on that.
Marquesas Wrote:Sorry bro we don't do my brother/sister/father/mother/both parents at the same time/dog/cat/Paul Blart got the household banned defense. If it happens to be actually a brother that got banned, you will remain banned until he successfully appeals.
This post has been reported:
[Image: b39aed1d5c.png]
I've been looking for words for 15 minutes but all I have to say is amazing. I wish your brother good luck on appealing.