Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyper Speed Shuttle
Emagging the shuttle while in transit still brings up the Shuttle launch time shortened to 10 seconds! message as if it was still docked at the station. This essentially makes the shuttle go hyper speed by shortening the time.

Maybe this is a feature but perhaps the message could be changed to reflect that the shuttle is actually, somehow, moving faster now that it is emagged.
If this is made into a feature, have it throw everyone around a lot.
Dabir Wrote:If this is made into a feature, have it throw everyone around a lot.

I'm still up for my suggestion that I made a while ago that makes an emagged shuttle fly into the sun but this is good too.
Dabir Wrote:If this is made into a feature, have it throw everyone around a lot.
Everything not bolted or buckled should get flung to the back, then flung forward when it stops.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Everything not bolted or buckled should get flung to the back, then flung forward when it stops.

That sounds amazing IMO.
BabaYaga Wrote:

I'm still up for my suggestion that I made a while ago that makes an emagged shuttle fly into the sun but this is good too.

Yes please.