Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monkey Stuff
You may or may not be able to remember me being mentioned, but I'm that bladex454 guys friend.

He posted a thread about monkey items too, but here is how I think about the subject;

Exosuits, eyewear/nerd glasses, clothing and maybe some unique items for them, such as...

Monkey revolver (I don't know where the hell you would find this, security?) and other weapons.

Job related items such as Mini watering cans, utility belts/tool belts, clown stuff, etc.

Another unique item could be mini cig packs/lighters.

I kinda wrote this because I feel that bladex's post was retarded and I wanted post my own opinions on the subject.
(He wasn't drunk when he wrote "space demon" by the way)
While I may not agree with everything here (I think monkey *should* be a hard-mode type thing) I was very very sad when I found I couldn't smoke a cigarette as a monkey.
Monkeys are robust as fuck they aren't easy mode at all
I mean they are :?
Monkeys might be getting turned into a mutantrace eventually instead of being their own broken bizarre branch of mob code. If this happens, it'll solve a ton of the issues of monkeys not being able to use things.
Cogwerks Wrote:Monkeys might be getting turned into a mutantrace eventually instead of being their own broken bizarre branch of mob code. If this happens, it'll solve a ton of the issues of monkeys not being able to use things.
Thank god. Finally I can get on segweys.
Cogwerks Wrote:Monkeys might be getting turned into a mutantrace eventually instead of being their own broken bizarre branch of mob code. If this happens, it'll solve a ton of the issues of monkeys not being able to use things.

thank goodness for this
So many things are possible with mutantrace its really neat. The other stations showcase it really well with mobs you can strip and disarm and all that neat stuff. BbbbbbBbbbbb
The monkey revolver was just an idea, and fucking yes i want exosuits for monkeys.
Idea: replace monkeys with chimps, which are far more robust and face-tearing-offy.
There should be an extremely small chance for a human-turned-monkey to mutate into a gorilla.
why can't monkeys wear hats
Because.... space
No double post intended, that's why