Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make windows convertible into glass sheets
Right now, to remove a window that's in place you screwdriver, crowbar, and then screwdriver again. You can then push it around. If you want to recover the glass, you need to smash it and gather the shards.

I propose that the windows should be movable after the crowbar step, and the 2nd screwdrivering turns the window into a glass sheet that can be picked up and replaced or used elsewhere.
The window disassembly is goddamn nonsense. You disconnect the window from its frame, pry out of our the frame and disconnect the frame from the floor. Why do you have to remove the window from its frame if you want to move the whole thing?
PenguinsMeep Wrote:The window disassembly is goddamn nonsense. You disconnect the window from its frame, pry out of our the frame and disconnect the frame from the floor. Why do you have to remove the window from its frame if you want to move the whole thing?

Agreed. Honestly I think Screwdriver > Crowbar > Screwdriver should turn the window into a glass sheet, and rods. If you want to move the window, just unscrew it. Doesn't feel too abusable IMO.
If you do it out of order, it gets very very wonky too
I like this lots. Also means less waste.