Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
switch G4 with a dedicated EU server
yeah self explanatory, might as well draw in some european players since all g4 is a toned down version of g3 with less population, while making g4 a EU server help goonstation a bit
f u make G3 a tea server g4 is where the real stuff goes down
G3 would be lagged all the time if G4 didn't take a portion of the US players.
jflan17 Wrote:G3 is lagged all the time

rip G5 tho
Instead we should bring back g5 and make that into a dedicated EU server, because yeah it would lag g3 if all the US players where on there.
And the last time there was an EU server it was full of grief, bigotry, idiocy, and misunderstandings. It was bad. Badder than bad. We don't need an EU server because it isn't worth the space it would take up on the internet.
i think all of the europeans players are gone that played on gibbed 5, so really making gibbed four into the european server is pointless
I live in the US and I play on G4 mainly... G3 just isn't the same. Please keep g4 just the way it is.
I am canadian and play on G4, switching it to dedicated EU would make me cry. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
I'm from new zealand, so it doesn't really matter to me in which continent the server is, but I mainly play on G4 because I believe that most new players start out on G3, and fuck new players.

That said, where is G4? I haven't seen it in the last few times I've played, is it perma-gone, or just temp?
I live in EU land and I see no need for an EU server. The US ones work just fine.
RedbeardRum Wrote:I'm from new zealand, so it doesn't really matter to me in which continent the server is, but I mainly play on G4 because I believe that most new players start out on G3, and fuck new players.

That said, where is G4? I haven't seen it in the last few times I've played, is it perma-gone, or just temp?

It just crashed mid round. I was processing a bunch of shittery when it just stopped responding.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:i think all of the europeans players are gone that played on gibbed 5, so really making gibbed four into the european server is pointless

I used to play on Gibbed 5, my connection to 3 and 4 are fine though so I don't mind.
Timelimit Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:i think all of the europeans players are gone that played on gibbed 5, so really making gibbed four into the european server is pointless

I used to play on Gibbed 5, my connection to 3 and 4 are fine though so I don't mind.

Yeah, but I mean all of the players who only played on gibbed 5 are probably gone forever after the server was knocked down for so long.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:And the last time there was an EU server it was full of grief, bigotry, idiocy, and misunderstandings. It was bad. Badder than bad. We don't need an EU server because it isn't worth the space it would take up on the internet.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you ever PLAY gibbed 5? Don't sully G5's name.

It was literally just like G3 and G4 but no one gave a shit and with the occasional non-english speaker.

That being said, a EU server would be pointless.