Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ye Olde Regular Tabletop Discussione
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Remmon Wrote:Urs, do you have a time and day for that game? I would be interested, probably with some sort of summoner build.
(oh god summoners)
we're looking at something like 6pm on Wednesday as a tentative date
PST, sorry, forgot the world isn't California
For the game Urs is going to host we have a Half Orc Badd and a ??? gunslinger already in for it. For people that are looking to join.
Sorry, that's starting at 1am for me so I can't take part. I could make the occasional game but probably not every week.
I'm now seriously consider starting a campaign, it'd have to run on Mondays, Thursdays or Saturdays (I have or will have games every other day), it would start between 19:00 and 20:00 my time (Currently 17:00 to 18:00 GMT, this will obviously change when DST ends).

This will be an Arcana Evolved game (Which itself is based upon DnD 3e and 3.5e) and will start at 4th level.
Infinite Monkeys Wrote:Sorry, that's starting at 1am for me so I can't take part. I could make the occasional game but probably not every week.
Honestly I'd be fine every other week if it meant more people could play.
Remmon Wrote:I'm now seriously consider starting a campaign, it'd have to run on Mondays, Thursdays or Saturdays (I have or will have games every other day), it would start between 19:00 and 20:00 my time (Currently 17:00 to 18:00 GMT, this will obviously change when DST ends).

This will be an Arcana Evolved game (Which itself is based upon DnD 3e and 3.5e) and will start at 4th level.
Sounds good to me. Can't make Saturdays until 6:30ish GMT (or BST or whatever we're on in the UK), but any other day is good.

ChaseSP Wrote:
Infinite Monkeys Wrote:Sorry, that's starting at 1am for me so I can't take part. I could make the occasional game but probably not every week.
Honestly I'd be fine every other week if it meant more people could play.
It's not that weekly is too often, the problem is having the right sleeping pattern to stay awake for hours starting at 1am. I often do, but not often enough to commit to being around at that time regularly.
Hereby confirming that I will be running an Arcana Evolved campaign for those interested. I'm working on a post which will be put up later. For now, feel free to throw sign ups in here.

The game will run on either Mondays or Saturdays, starting between 17:00 and 18:00 GMT, depending on when people are available to play. I've got a campaign worked out and ready to go.

Character generation rules are standard character generation (roll 4 d6, drop the lowest, 6 times), reroll if the total modifier is below +1 or if the highest ability score is 13 or below. Starting level is 4th which gives you 5400gp to spend.

Note that while most Dungeons and Dragons magical items work, not all of them transfer across to Arcana Evolved. When in doubt, ask.

I can usually be found on #Goonstation, we'll be using #ArcanaEvolved to run the game (and a dicebot will be there whenever I'm around). Questions can also be sent to remmon at gmail.com
Remmon Wrote:Hereby confirming that I will be running an Arcana Evolved campaign for those interested. I'm working on a post which will be put up later. For now, feel free to throw sign ups in here.

The game will run on either Mondays or Saturdays, starting between 17:00 and 18:00 GMT, depending on when people are available to play. I've got a campaign worked out and ready to go.

Character generation rules are standard character generation (roll 4 d6, drop the lowest, 6 times), reroll if the total modifier is below +1 or if the highest ability score is 13 or below. Starting level is 4th which gives you 5400gp to spend.

Note that while most Dungeons and Dragons magical items work, not all of them transfer across to Arcana Evolved. When in doubt, ask.

I can usually be found on #Goonstation, we'll be using #ArcanaEvolved to run the game (and a dicebot will be there whenever I'm around). Questions can also be sent to remmon at gmail.com
I'll probably make a wizard once there's more info on day/time/starting date.