Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost farts
Let ghosts fart in people's faces with a tiny chance (same as hearing deadchat) that the victim will see "You feel a faint draft..."
if I could 5 this thread I would be mashing it until my mouse broke
As a ghost who frequently (and awkwardly) farts on people while dead alone, I want this.
How long before someone uses this to create a gigantic spam of "you feel a faint draft" as omnighost.

I agree with the idea, I just think that ghost farts could be abused if each ghost has a chance and there's 4-5 ghosts trying to fart on a traitor.
Think about how much ghosts talk normally and how rarely people seem to hear it.
atomic1fire Wrote:I agree with the idea, I just think that ghost farts could be abused if each ghost has a chance and there's 4-5 ghosts trying to fart on a traitor.

This only makes me want it more
Why isn't this already a thing?!

Yes!
atomic1fire Wrote:How long before someone uses this to create a gigantic spam of "you feel a faint draft" as omnighost.

I agree with the idea, I just think that ghost farts could be abused if each ghost has a chance and there's 4-5 ghosts trying to fart on a traitor.
if only the recipient can hear it, and there's a cool down on farting, and most players tend to move, then I think this went be much an issue
I too fart in people's faces as a ghost in vain. So I want this yes
I personally like to fart on ghosts when they are spinning the chairs near me as a traitor.
This is an excellent idea ghost farts becoming somewhat corporeal 2015