Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floorflushers
Floorflushers as you all know are used in security to transport criminals after they served there sentence. I believe you should be able to make these on to disposal pipes and remotely activate them. In general this would be amazing as you could as a rogue AI or Borg make these and send people off into space without any real ability to notice it as the transport time is fairly fast and its not like that person if they survive will be able to remember where it happened. How that I think it about you could be batman somehow navigating the disposal pipes and show up at the scene of a crime and disappear as fast as it happened. A few issues are a.) rogue borgs will turn the whole station into a trapdoor and you will be off to never ever land. B.) it requires you to remember the entire disposal pipe system. But I think that could be remedied with a T Ray scanner. Other than that I believe it would be fun to watch disposals be more dynamic and not have pipes pointlessly sitting around that are fairly useless
bladex454 Wrote:Floorflushers as you all know are used in security to transport criminals after they served there sentence. I believe you should be able to make these on to disposal pipes and remotely activate them. In general this would be amazing as you could as a rogue AI or Borg make these and send people off into space without any real ability to notice it as the transport time is fairly fast and its not like that person if they survive will be able to remember where it happened. How that I think it about you could be batman somehow navigating the disposal pipes and show up at the scene of a crime and disappear as fast as it happened. A few issues are a.) rogue borgs will turn the whole station into a trapdoor and you will be off to never ever land. B.) it requires you to remember the entire disposal pipe system. But I think that could be remedied with a T Ray scanner. Other than that I believe it would be fun to watch disposals be more dynamic and not have pipes pointlessly sitting around that are fairly useless

Good news: we discovered full stops.
Bad news: it seems. although I might just be talking out of my butt. that's the only kind of punctuation in space.
Two problems with this idea: one, stop posting from your iPad. It's making my eyes bleed.

Second, as fun as it would be to ride around in disposals, they all currently go in one direction: to disposals. That's why they're called disposal pipes. To turn them into fun little transport tubes would require someone going out of there way to rip them up and rearrange them. This almost never happens and I don't think it will start even if me create trapdoor flushers.

(They'd be pretty cool though as maybe a traitor engineer/electrician item though. Or maybe emag the pipe dispenser.)
good news I have my laptop fixed
I didn't read the whole thing but the part about climbing around disposal pipes gave me an idea of an item (like some special shoes or something) that would prevent disposals pipes from pushing you as long as you're standing up, and also negate the stun from jumping out of disposal chutes.

Though, if anything going through the pipes collides with you, you get knocked over and thus get pulled through the pipes into disposals.

I can imagine a traitor knocking out a victim then flushing his shoes to prevent the vigilante batman wanna-be from randomly jumping through the chute and beating the traitor up.