Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunchuku, the Worst Sec Tool
Two stun batons plus wire to connect= stun baton nunchuks, with a 50% chance to whack you rather than your target.
If this is added, I want to see the reactions from sec officers.
If that gets added I know what weapons the Staff Assistants are going to be making whenever they get a chance...
Just let people make nunchaku out of any two objects + a wire.
Very goon idea. Doesn't have much use though. Drop self-stun to 5-10 percent, give it two tile range, and you might have something.

Or just make it from two rods and a wire. Short standing stun on critical with harm intent and enhanced disarm with disarm intent. 20 to 33 percent chance of self-standing stun or self-knockout, split at 66/33. Low brute, med-high fatigue damage. Though maybe rolling pins or cardboard tubes would make better construction material.

Granted, I'm being way too serious.
I think I would rather see a bolo to stop crimers. Also two spoons or rods + wire = nunchaku.
Vitatroll Wrote:Very goon idea. Doesn't have much use though. Drop self-stun to 5-10 percent, give it two tile range, and you might have something.

Or just make it from two rods and a wire. Short standing stun on critical with harm intent and enhanced disarm with disarm intent. 20 to 33 percent chance of self-standing stun or self-knockout, split at 66/33. Low brute, med-high fatigue damage. Though maybe rolling pins or cardboard tubes would make better construction material.

Granted, I'm being way too serious.

Yeah, this idea popped up in dead chat and just seemed too goofy not to suggest. I'm super on board with thrown bolos that act like ranged handcuffs if they hit the target, though.
Rather than hitting twice, just have the thing take up both hands, but multi-stun like an emagged Beepsky as long as you keep clicking.
Berrik Wrote:Rather than hitting twice, just have the thing take up both hands, but multi-stun like an emagged Beepsky as long as you keep clicking.

That makes sense. To make it a little less powerful, maybe it's also too big to fit into backpacks? And, of course, *twirl should stun the hell out of the twirler.