Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wings, LLJK4, 6/23-6/25
Admin name: Wings
Server: LLJK4
Date/Time: 6/23-6/25
Synopsis: According to another admin, this guy has been getting on the server as julias ceaser and has been acting like a jerk and a whiney child, typing like a complete idiot misspelling words and generally trolling the players. To quote another admin, "he is not very good and needs to be removed if he's just going to sit in stealth mode and "troll" our players"
Log: My connection keeps fucking crashing so I never get any logs, but I'm not the only one who has seen or dealt with this guy.
Extra Information: Look, I dunno about Wings being an admin whether or not he's a good guy, but the fact it is an admin it's kind of shitty to get on and purposely cause trouble for players; I was simply informed since he was an admin that I should register a complaint here.
With a lack of screenshots, you're going to need to be much more specific. HOW is he 'trolling'? WHAT is he doing? We need more information beyond, "He's trolling."

Quote:typing like a complete idiot misspelling words

This is the most specific it gets, and it's hardly worth an admin complaint. I'm not dismissing your complaint out of hand, but it's going to need much more information.
Okay, here is an example. I was playing as a QM and he was the HOP. I had ordered some stuff from the rock worm because some dude wanted crenkite or whatever, and figured I'd go ahead and buy the artifact he found. It was a teleportation artifact, and that was pretty sweet, so I start bomfing around the station. As I wasn't an antag, I wasn't causing any trouble, just kinda checking stuff out. I ended up in customs to which I am immediately flashed and have the artifact stolen by this guy who, up until now, I had ignored all of his ramblings over the radio. He hits me with the artifact, realizes it's not a weapon, then runs away. At first I'm just like okay whatever, steal my shit, it's Goonstation. I'm used to people just jacking other people's shit for no reason, but then he's screaming over the radio about how I'm a traitor and I'm trying to kill him, then goes to security and gives them the artifact and proceeds to come back. He had something in his hand, I assumed I was about to get batoned to death, so I grabbed a crowbar and proceeded to defend myself. Keep in mind, dude has already attacked me once, and I just think he's either a traitor or a douche. So he comes into customs and I started swinging. Well, I get a hit in but he runs past me so I leave.

At this point he starts flipping out over the radio and no one can understand what he is saying and he's not like swedish or anything, but it's basically the same "he's a traitor trying to murder me" garbage. So I'm like fuck this guy, I break back into Customs and proceed to lock him out, locking the place down and dismantle his computer. I take the board with me. As I go to dismantle the other computer he shows up and tries to attack me again, and I just said fuck it and spaced myself with the ID computer board. And then he gloats over the radio for the rest of the round about how he's a hero and he got rid of me and everyone starts telling him to shut up because no one can understand what he's saying.

Now, if this was a normal player, I would sit there and bitch and complain and whine about annoying he is, but until he breaks an actual rule what can I do? Can't do shit. There are plenty of terrible asshole players on our servers who act just as bad as this. Some might even say I'm one of them. And, you know what, I can accept that.

But I'm not an admin. And the fact that other admins are saying "yeah, he's been doing this shit lately, and no one is happy with him over it" is kind of a telling point. I wouldn't have made this thread if I wasn't specifically told by Wonk that I should.
All of that being said I'm keeping an eye out for further interactions with him. But he probably knows this thread exists now, and since it's been made I haven't seen him on.
Oh, disregard that, he's online right now as I write this (posted after the round was over)

Here, enjoy some of the "hilarity" from this guy.

julias ceaser [145.9] says, "qm to mqms"

Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "DDisregard that Juilias Ceaser immediatly stole the healing artifact and tried to sell it"
Katey Still [145.9] says, "I am the best blob cell#"
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "so now it is spaced"
Dominic Jackson [145.9] says, "Meatcube invasion force at sec"
Crackhead Steve [145.9] asks, "Why is Julius such a dickhead?"
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "thank julias ceasar for that"
julias ceaser [145.9] says, "no i didnt"
Crackhead Steve [145.9] says, "And what a dumb name"
Katey Still [145.9] stammers, "RRDDEE SSEECC!!"
julias ceaser [145.9] says, "dicksnon is full of shit and attack me repeatedly"
Katey Still [145.9] stammers, "SSSTTUUUUNNNNIINNGG FFFFOOOR NOO RREEAAASSOONN!!"
Katey Still [145.9] stammers, "SSSHIIIITTCCRITTYY!!!"
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "yeah I robusted the shit out of him for being a dickhead"
Katey Still [145.9] stammers, "HHEELLPP"
Bill Gaytes [145.9] says, "You said that word."
Bill Gaytes [145.9] says, "May wonk have mercy on your soul"
Katey Still [145.9] says, "Wonk has no mercy"
A robo-blob [145.9] states, "why are you beating up the meat cubes"
Manne Love [145.9] says, "They're making cube steak."
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "sec to research"
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "if the barman doesnt leave I am going to kill him"
<--- I'm assuming the barman is julias
Crackhead Steve [145.9] says, "LING BOTANY"
Crackhead Steve [145.9] says, "CHELSEA LING"
A robo-blob [145.9] states, "Mo Zi has been assimilated into a Clown cell."
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "thank you"
A robo-blob [145.9] states, "Terrell Wilkerson has been assimilated into a Meatcube cell."
Leandros Gorden [145.9] says, "You're welcome."
A robo-blob [145.9] declares, "Chelsea rogers is eating crackhead steve in the botany storage!"
Manne Love [145.9] says, "Well, the all access ID kinda made em suspicious."

julias ceaser [145.9] says, "dicksen ormus beat me up and threaten to murder me for bumpig into a aritifacr"

A robo-blob [145.9] states, "handcuffs do nothing to a changeling"
julias ceaser [145.9] says, "arrest dicksen omrs"
A robo-blob [145.9] states, "it's a monkey now"
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "Arrest me for having security remove you"
A robo-blob [145.9] states, "ha"

julias ceaser [145.9] says, "ai open"
Yani Niefko [145.9] says, "Yani killed Manne Love's bee frown"
Collin Anderson [145.9] says, "MONKAEYS"
julias ceaser [145.9] says, "dickson ormus keep trying to steal from my"
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "I am literally trying to place his shitty waiter ID back on him"
Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "since he is cuffed"

Chatzkel Eidel [145.9] says, "butts"
Sir Casem III [145.9] says, "Oh god"
Leandros Gorden [145.9] asks, "AI, what's the status on the engine?"
Sir Casem III [145.9] says, "Sec officer is being assaulted by monkeys"
Collin Anderson [145.9] gasps, "uu rree"
Collin Anderson [145.9] gasps, "iii rrprreeeett tthheee bbbeeeessttt ffrrooomm mmy teeaamm"
julias ceaser [145.9] stammers, "bbeeiinnngg aaatttttaaaccc byy ddiicccckkssoon oorrmmmm"

Dickson Ormus [145.9] says, "hahaha you little pussy" <--- I assume this was to him. I asked, over the radio, no response.

This round just ended. The only things that I have posted here were things I heard over the radio. Again, this is an admin here? Why is acting like such a shitlord?
As the security officer in the log posted above, for reasons I don't know as I was busy elsewhere, Julias Ceasar was in handcuffs and Dickson Ormus had his ID. Dickson was trying to put Julias' ID back on him, but Julias kept running away and screaming bloody murder. I walked up on this, saw Julias run away again and batoned him so Dickson could put his ID on him. Removed his handcuffs and proceeded to start the engine.

He followed me and was blocking my movement, told him to move, he didn't so I flashed him. As I was setting things up in the hot loop room, he decided to have at me with a knife. I stunned him again, threw him in handcuffs and tossed him into the power room so I could finish setting up. When I checked back after I was done, he was gone. A little while later he was dead in botany.
Huh. I remember having an experience where I was testing how genetics plays out for a regular player just after i'd put activators in, my memory is a bit hazy on what exactly I was doing but I went to escape and was offering to midas touch stuff for people. A guy walks up to me and chucks some horrible hellchem mix at me that kills me in seconds from fire and poison. I run his character name and it was Wings (who was not a traitor) so I didn't act on it - but combined with the other stories here it doesn't paint a good picture.
Count me on the list of people who've never had a pleasant experience playing with Wings. Though I don't have any logs of it, he's continuously rude and unpleasant in IC chat and generally a very unhelpful player. I can get a staff assistant doing this gimmick, but sure as hell not an admin.
This seems like a player complaint and I thought we don't do those here.

If wings is a admin I have never seen him in the five years I've played here
Ed Venture Wrote:This seems like a player complaint and I thought we don't do those here.

If wings is a admin I have never seen him in the five years I've played here

Disregard my stupid comment. Though I had no idea he was a admin I to remember him being extremely rude, to the point to if I knew he was playing I just stayed away from him.
I was the AI during the round in question in the OP. I can confirm reports of julias's dickish behavior.
Pretty sure wings isn't julius ceasar, though that guy is a total ass. Actually called security on me for trying to put his ID back on. I will grant I had robusted it off him to begin with. He had tried to steal a healing artifact I was giving to medbay to sell it to qm. I took it back, and he took exception. Dude then went slashing me with a knife. Far as I know he got turned into a cube of meat by an admin. He's awful, but a normal player.
I sat as a geneticist, and I'm fairly certain he was busy trying to reclaimer bodies that other folks were trying to clone.
Who even is this guy? I haven't seen hide nor hair of this Wings character in all my time playing the game and crawling through the forums, and with all this noted behavior, I'm kind of boggled as to how he's an admin to begin with. confused
Oldmin returns, does no adminning and goes stealth every round.

He's been deadminned now. If he wants to be a player then that's perfectly fine.