Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursed Cluwne mask is kind of annoying
You can't remove it with anything but acid, and even if you do manage to destroy it you're stuck with honk speak until someone clones you.

I suggest destroying the mask remove the cluwne speak. Destroying the mask requires chemistry knowledge to even do, and would make the mask more of a fun gimmick item rather then "Someone stuck this on your face and you can never get rid of its effects" item.

I know it's a gimmick item but being stuck with cluwne speak kind of sucks.

That or maybe create a method to completely remove it, like splashing holy water on someone's face.
It's a fairly uncommon item and if you could fix it with one acid splash, it wouldn't be a cursed mask, would it? Monkeys manage to get through the round without being able to talk, you should be able to manage too.
No. The whole point of the spell is to render a person mostly useless by making them a fat, retarded, reject of a clown.
u dont put the mask on urself, u put it on someone u dont like
Roomba Wrote:It's a fairly uncommon item and if you could fix it with one acid splash, it wouldn't be a cursed mask, would it? Monkeys manage to get through the round without being able to talk, you should be able to manage too.
It being an uncommon item doesn't prevent it from being unnecessarily annoying as shit. Also, I've seen a guy who got stuck with cluwnespeak due to having had the mask get savagely beaten to death even though I'm pretty sure he wasn't technically considered a cluwne.

If anything, I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
I'm no expert on magical cursed items, but it seems having a physiological effect that extends beyond the physical presence of the item is entirely within their capability. If someone's spamming the radio with honks yell at them, if someone's beating up a not-cluwne treat them as if they were beating up a regular dude for no reason, and if you somehow get a cluwne mask on you carry a pen and paper around.
I still think there should be some way to remove it including effects, even if that involves blood from a actual clown mixed with holy water and a hint of lemon juice.
atomic1fire Wrote:I still think there should be some way to remove it including effects, even if that involves blood from a actual clown mixed with holy water and a hint of lemon juice.

you just gave me a new cocktail idea next time I play barman, thank you. and the curse clown mask item can be fixed via sulfuric acid applied directly to the mask. the wizard spell is a curse, can can only be fixed via death. thankfully death is cheap with cloning technology.
Dr_Bee Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:I still think there should be some way to remove it including effects, even if that involves blood from a actual clown mixed with holy water and a hint of lemon juice.
the curse clown mask item can be fixed via sulfuric acid applied directly to the mask.
The problem is that, due to what I'm assuming is a bug but very well could be a feature, players with melted cluwne masks retain the inability to speak in anything that isn't that godawful honking, which I believe was the original complaint here.

Personally, I say that only those who wear the mask should be under the effects of the cluwne curse. You wouldn't call a clown a proper clown if they didn't have their trusty clown garb on, so should the cluwne be any different?
misto Wrote:u dont put the mask on urself, u put it on someone u dont like
you can get them in Easter eggs and they'll stick to you since it spawns in your hand
Last I tried, you could drop them on the floor just fine, and it was up to the person who picked it up to wear it/put on someone else. I haven't gotten one in a while though, might have been changed.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
misto Wrote:u dont put the mask on urself, u put it on someone u dont like
you can get them in Easter eggs and they'll stick to you since it spawns in your hand
feature
the entire point of it is to be annoying you goof
it's a cursed cluwne mask
by the by, it says you can remove cluwnes disease with spaceacillin, but whenever I try it comes back. maybe you can remove the disease after taking the mask off?