Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
allow auditory headsets to use different channels
This won't turn into a free trait point.
How about adding station bounced radio versions of the special channels? Want sec channel access as a deaf dude? Give up a pocket slot for it.
To keep deafness a point-gain trait, it should require time-consuming hacking of the headset and fiddling with id cards, taking time roughly equivalent to repairing an apc in number of steps involved. At least that's my two cents because I love deafness as a double-edged sword.
cybereardrums
(01-11-2017, 03:22 AM)Grek Wrote: How about adding station bounced radio versions of the special channels? Want sec channel access as a deaf dude? Give up a pocket slot for it.

this would work
Isn't it already possible to adjust the Radio-frequency of the Auditory-headset?
(01-17-2017, 12:14 AM)TheĀ GrimĀ Sleeper Wrote: Isn't it already possible to adjust the Radio-frequency of the Auditory-headset?

ah yes, because every time i want to talk on the research headset, the easy thing to do is to put my headset in my hand, click it, scroll down the freqs, put it back in my ear, say the thing, then turn it back to default radio