Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
Let us cut pizza with wirecutters.
If ??? is a reagent in discount dans, why can't we extract it using the reagent extracter with the ??? blobs made when you cook things wrong or blend things that can't be blended.

It could be used for all kinds of awful purposes, namely giving everyone food poisoning.
reagent extractors are for fruit only
however ???? is present in any messed up foods like scorched messes and in fact can be extracted from your blood if you know how
it also already gives you food poisoning so
Phonograph.

Was reading the other stations suggestion thread which probably will never succeed, and I thought of a dumb yet mostly original idea (as far as I know)

The Phonograph.

Captain or detective or someone else could have it in their office, though it could be scanned and built in bar or someplace else, and crewmen could insert any disk they found or ordered to play music.

Admins could just pick some random dumb midi's or fart noises, and then leave them on different zlevels or ordered by crate, and crewmen could be serenaded by "music" when they are having drunken pizza parties.

If it was too much of a hassle, it could be admin spawn only and the admin could make disk finding some kind of treasure hunt gimmick.
Just allow the ThinkDOS/DWAINE-minded of us the ability to VOX shit using the sound synthesizer module already!!! Sheesh!
APARTHEID Wrote:Just allow the ThinkDOS/DWAINE-minded of us the ability to VOX shit using the sound synthesizer module already!!! Sheesh!
APARTHEID Wrote:Just allow the ThinkDOS/DWAINE-minded of us the ability to VOX shit using the sound synthesizer module already!!! Sheesh!
a million times yes
shooting someone in the leg with a revolver, or .38, will result in a slow similar to being cold
Chameleon suit needs a working police uniform, also an Official looking Centcom uniform so I can continue my "Centcom Official" gimmick while looking official as traitor would be nice.
Nanotrasen Official as a character class
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Nanotrasen Official as a character class
Used to be, isn't now, probably won't come back.
MrMaples Wrote:shooting someone in the leg with a revolver, or .38, will result in a slow similar to being cold
This is a great idea. I posted a thread but should have posted here. Adding regular detective ammo to the GMs, instead of just stun ammo.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Ok, not every round then, only as a sort of antagonist that has objectives designed to piss off the heads instead of killing anyone. Could enforce counterproductive regulations, make the HOP give everyone nearly all-access IDs because of nanotrasen's new "open door policy," be a pain in the ass when the hardworking security officers buckle-cuff traitors, prevent the captain from getting drunk, etc
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Ok, not every round then, only as a sort of antagonist that has objectives designed to piss off the heads instead of killing anyone. Could enforce counterproductive regulations, make the HOP give everyone nearly all-access IDs because of nanotrasen's new "open door policy," be a pain in the ass when the hardworking security officers buckle-cuff traitors, prevent the captain from getting drunk, etc
So what you're saying is, a combination between a shitty HoP, Captain, and Security? I'd rather not...