Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
RedbeardRum Wrote:I just had yet another amazing idea!

Crate upgrades! Using metal, rods 'n' what not, you can upgrade a crate so that it becomes driveable! It'd be like a segway that you can't get out of, can't get thrown out of, and can carry other things in!
Imagine driving a crate-buggy - not only would be it a cool way to travel in style, but it could make being trapped in a crate far less boring!

being able to upgrade it to a lockable crate would be pretty cool too.

for that matter, upgrading a locker to a personal locker would also be cool.
if I can put wheels on a crate and then push dudes down hallways in them I will be very happy
Only if it means station boxcart derbies where assistants face off in stealing supplies to build the perfect nuisance mobile.
Weavel Wrote:if I can put wheels on a crate and then push dudes down hallways in them I will be very happy

I want this if only I can find out how well it plays with motion detectors, bombs, and/or beakers filled with terrible drugs.
I'm on a roll this year! I've got another amazing idea!

Make segways emaggable - when they're emagged, they damage anyone that they drive over that's on the ground, similar to a hacked mulebot. Imagine the carnage you could force security officers to make with that! Trails of blood everywhere that a segway goes!
RedbeardRum Wrote:I'm on a roll this year! I've got another amazing idea!

Make segways emaggable - when they're emagged, they damage anyone that they drive over that's on the ground, similar to a hacked mulebot. Imagine the carnage you could force security officers to make with that! Trails of blood everywhere that a segway goes!
That idea is amazing and horrid at the same time.