Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
Let me clone the bees when they are hurt by bad robots.

Also, make punches to the head cause brain damage.
A roboticist with a fake death chemical and a sleepy pen could be pretty dangerous.
Oh no, not the forbidden clownbot module!*

*maybe a clownbot module should be a real thing, and it could only come from a space trader*

*along with some other bad modules, and they won't be labeled, and they'll be randomized each round
Cogwerks Wrote:Oh no, not the forbidden clownbot module!*

*maybe a clownbot module should be a real thing, and it could only come from a space trader*

*along with some other bad modules, and they won't be labeled, and they'll be randomized each round

construction borg must become one of those modules.
Cogwerks Wrote:Oh no, not the forbidden clownbot module!*

Heh

The Mime Module has been installed!

Que the roboticist and the borg arranging a communication system using farts

"one fart for you want to be de-brained and two for no smile"
Cogwerks Wrote:
Weavel Wrote:FIX LEXORIN

What's wrong with lexorin? Fix how?

At the moment, it does less damage than normal toxins. It's absolutely useless; I was talking to Spacemarine about it, and he's been trying to get Lexorin changed to a silencing drug; inject someone with it, and they'll not be able to breathe for a short while, effectively muting them for your kill.

As it is right now, it's pretty pointless though. I used to combine it with Space Drugs and Lithium in syringes to make pseudo-heroin, that's how bad it is as a poison.
Weavel Wrote:At the moment, it does less damage than normal toxins. It's absolutely useless; I was talking to Spacemarine about it, and he's been trying to get Lexorin changed to a silencing drug; inject someone with it, and they'll not be able to breathe for a short while, effectively muting them for your kill.

As it is right now, it's pretty pointless though. I used to combine it with Space Drugs and Lithium in syringes to make pseudo-heroin, that's how bad it is as a poison.

Oh yeah I remember he was trying to test Lexorin by injecting himself with it and seeing if he could still talk. he still could I guess it is not working if this is how Lexorin was intended to be used?
idk if it's how it's intended to be used so much as something i'd like to see it have a use for, it's something that could probably be useful for traitors and their ilk

it does let you talk in space though, whether that's intentional or not is entirely byond me!
I've always understood Lexorin as being a helpful drug with damaging side-effects
It seems to me like it's designed to act as a set of internals, allowing you to ignore hazardous atmospheres, or to survive and talk in space
zeknife Wrote:I've always understood Lexorin as being a helpful drug with damaging side-effects
It seems to me like it's designed to act as a set of internals, allowing you to ignore hazardous atmospheres, or to survive and talk in space
Oh, I always assumed lexorin was a a chemical for griff, not something with actual uses.
Well it used to be really deadly, then it was nerfed to do next to nothing and now it lets you speak in space at the cost of tiny amounts of damage
i don't know
Mercury poisoning should be a thing if it isn't already.
Even though this would technically be a double post, I actually seriously think mercury poisoning would be an awesome addition for the following reasons.

A. A tiny bit could be confused with neurotoxin, with the effects making you gibber and lose control, people would no doubt blame it on a changeling unless they could prove otherwise, and since mercury is commonly available, a sneaky chemist or someone with access to chemistry could no doubt use it to great effect.

B. A lot is deadly, so filling the air with mercury smoke would be both hilarious and dangerous.

There's reasons not to add it, like it being dangerous, but what's stopping people from filling the halls with radium or sulpheric acid smoke (or both in one smoke) either.

Bottom line is the game should have more sneaky death things.
atomic1fire Wrote:Please add another feature shithead chemists can abuse until it gets removed.
atomic1fire Wrote:Even though this would technically be a double post, I actually seriously think mercury poisoning would be an awesome addition for the following reasons.

A. A tiny bit could be confused with neurotoxin, with the effects making you gibber and lose control, people would no doubt blame it on a changeling unless they could prove otherwise, and since mercury is commonly available, a sneaky chemist or someone with access to chemistry could no doubt use it to great effect.

B. A lot is deadly, so filling the air with mercury smoke would be both hilarious and dangerous.

There's reasons not to add it, like it being dangerous, but what's stopping people from filling the halls with radium or sulpheric acid smoke (or both in one smoke) either.

Bottom line is the game should have more sneaky death things.

Mercury does brain damage. I use it all the time in sleepypens. It really is the best choice.