Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
Willfrey Wrote:
Readster Wrote:The ability to "Conseal" items, so that if you get stripped by security or...whoever...you will still have one ace in the hole...pardon the expression.

Personally I just like the idea of syndicate shoving their pda's into places they shouldn't and then retrieving them when they're inevitably shoved into solitary.

Perhaps they could suffer some brute damage for larger items...

Oh god, this is actually a funny idea. Grossness aside I think it can be tactfully implemented...

You attempt to hide the Electromagnetic Card in your body, you must remain still for 30 seconds.

You have successfully hidden the Electromagnetic Card in your body. You are absolutely disgusting.

You attempt to remove the Electromagnetic Card from in your body, you must remain still for 30 seconds.

You have successfully removed the Electromagnetic Card from your body.
nope, still gross.
Halt.
Willfrey Wrote:Oh god, this is actually a funny idea. Grossness aside I think it can be tactfully implemented...
How the fuck does not mentioning the part of the body your using make it less gross? It is pretty obvious where you are putting it regardless.
Please allow us to conceal a can-fit-in-pocket-sized item into a butt.

That is, the hat.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Willfrey Wrote:Oh god, this is actually a funny idea. Grossness aside I think it can be tactfully implemented...
How the fuck does not mentioning the part of the body your using make it less gross? It is pretty obvious where you are putting it regardless.

Excuse me, I was hiding it in my mouth. You've no idea where those emag cards get swiped. Get your mind out of the gutter, sir!

Archenteron Wrote:Please allow us to conceal a can-fit-in-pocket-sized item into a butt.

That is, the hat.

You can put your head up a butt, as long it is from the other side! Logic trap set.

In all seriousness I get a feeling the 'mins are about two seconds from handing out bans, looking at the earlier posts I realize how ill-timed mine was....
Put it in your mouth and have it sound obviously muffled as a result, with the risk that it can become swallowed and you start choking. Only for ID's and emags because anything else might be unrealistic.
Willfrey Wrote:i don't like having nice things

can you stop ruining butts please thanks in advance
Replace "succumb" with "die", so it's easier to type.
Add a drug that feigns death, while actually just knocking them out, would make for some interesting situations, like injecting yourself with death serum you put in your stealth storage to be taken out of prison or something.
Shoddy Wrote:Add a drug that feigns death, while actually just knocking them out, would make for some interesting situations, like injecting yourself with death serum you put in your stealth storage to be taken out of prison or something.
Pubbie McGrief says:"What’s here? A beaker, closed in this Staff Assistant’s hand?
Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end.
O churl, drunk all, and left no friendly drop
To help me after? I will take thy ID.
Haply some access yet doth hang on t,
To get me into maintenance.
Thy toolbox handle is warm.
Yea, noise? Then I’ll be brief. O happy toolbox,
This is my skull. Crush it and let me die."
*Pubbie McGrief slams the toolbox shut on his head repeatedly*
*Newguy McCoolguy appears to wake from the dead!*
Newguy McCoolguy says:"...What just happened?"
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Shoddy Wrote:Add a drug that feigns death, while actually just knocking them out, would make for some interesting situations, like injecting yourself with death serum you put in your stealth storage to be taken out of prison or something.
Pubbie McGrief says:"What’s here? A beaker, closed in this Staff Assistant’s hand?
Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end.
O churl, drunk all, and left no friendly drop
To help me after? I will take thy ID.
Haply some access yet doth hang on t,
To get me into maintenance.
Thy toolbox handle is warm.
Yea, noise? Then I’ll be brief. O happy toolbox,
This is my skull. Crush it and let me die."
*Pubbie McGrief slams the toolbox shut on his head repeatedly*
*Newguy McCoolguy appears to wake from the dead!*
Newguy McCoolguy says:"...What just happened?"

Doth a somber day for all
FIX LEXORIN