Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add a plank to the escape shuttle
Yes
Yes
I hate to be a spoilsport, but this is why we have airlocks, guys.
While you're at it turn the entire shuttle into a pirate ship and have it be completely unpressurised because it has a plank and not to mention because it's a pirate ship.

No.
TheOnlyRyan Wrote:While you're at it turn the entire shuttle into a pirate ship and have it be completely unpressurised because it has a plank and not to mention because it's a pirate ship.

No.
Mr. V gets roasted
let players build their own if they bring a wooden plank item smile
This thread is one guy with a goofy idea being followed around by a flock of sheep.
Readster Wrote:This thread is one guy with a goofy idea being followed around by a flock of sheep.
Because we like small goofy ideas. Wanna fight about it?
Readster Wrote:Every feature of goonstation was one person with a goofy idea being followed around by a flock of sheep.
Readster Wrote:This thread is one guy with a goofy idea being followed around by a flock of sheep.

I would just like to say that I find what you're insinuating very offeBaa-a-a-a

[Image: wake_up_sheeple.png]
No. Stupid dumb idea. THIS IS THE SPACEFARING AGE! ADD A PLANCK! PEOPLE MUST WALK THE PLANCK!

No, but seriously, I support this idea.
[Image: latest?cb=20101125042626] i agree
This really just sounds like one of those admin-tomfoolery-with-the-shuttle ideas, like the Micro Shuttle. This isn't a bad thing, but sounds awful for Every Goddamned Round.
And if you're going for it, instead of making it a simple plank go all-in and sprite up a pirate ship that can be used to replace the shuttle at an Admin-whim. Yarr!
I-Sett Wrote:This really just sounds like one of those admin-tomfoolery-with-the-shuttle ideas, like the Micro Shuttle. This isn't a bad thing, but sounds awful for Every Goddamned Round.
And if you're going for it, instead of making it a simple plank go all-in and sprite up a pirate ship that can be used to replace the shuttle at an Admin-whim. Yarr!

Yea, joke's over and this idea sounds much better.