Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosts can strip people
Easily abused by those who know about it, it would probably a good idea to get this fixed.
Its a feature
How exactly does a ghost strip someone? They can look at the clothing someone has, but none of the buttons are usable.
now i would not mind dying so much now Twisted
Nightgunner5 Wrote:How exactly does a ghost strip someone? They can look at the clothing someone has, but none of the buttons are usable.

Ah, I wouldn't have known then, I didn't want to get in trouble by trying it.
Hokie Wrote:
Nightgunner5 Wrote:How exactly does a ghost strip someone? They can look at the clothing someone has, but none of the buttons are usable.

Ah, I wouldn't have known then, I didn't want to get in trouble by trying it.

It'd be funny (to me) if a ghost were to strip someone in a room alone. Perhaps with the message "Your pants suddenly fall down!"
Oh hey. Were you one of the dead I showed this trick to? As said, you can't do it, and even if you could, I imagine it would only be more fun for a mob of ghosts to strip people on the shuttle as some last 30 second fun. This is on g4, yeah? I have been telling new people this since Cogs caught me doing so in a zombie round and told me it was not supposed to happen!
this doesn't happen, another bug fixed :O
aaaaaaaaaaa it's happening again.

I was able to strip a fellow crew member on the escape shuttle even though I was dead, and I was also able to click around the screen and make my dead body spin around.
With the help of another crew member I was even able to stand again!
Being able to spin around your dead body is a feature not a bug, being able to strip people however is.
Can we get a re-confirmation on this? I just tested it and couldn't reproduce it.
This was fixed awhile ago.