Waffels5000 Mentor Application
Basically the interactions that I have had with Kenneth Crimer have not been pleasant and I just don't think he's mentor material. He's the kind of guy through having to deal with him that I think if you were to mentorhelp something he'd be a jerk about it. That's all.
spell wank correctly
Pretty good dude. A bit fond of making AI laws that make him captain too often, so I'd fear he's in love with the e-"power". But he manages to be a crimer without being one of those jerkoffs that flashes people and steals their ID's and shit like that. If the dude is still robust, and he is, that's a plus.

Also I don't think he particularly needs to know the new systems like genetics and whatnot as they're not particularly relevant to the job of HoS.

The job of HoS was created to police other security and keep them operating right, bad captains, and to keep the round fun. Compared to some of the other recent choices I think Crimer would be a great fit.
vampirate Wrote:Pretty good dude. A bit fond of making AI laws that make him captain too often, so I'd fear he's in love with the e-"power". But he manages to be a crimer without being one of those jerkoffs that flashes people and steals their ID's and shit like that. If the dude is still robust, and he is, that's a plus.

Also I don't think he particularly needs to know the new systems like genetics and whatnot as they're not particularly relevant to the job of HoS.

The job of HoS was created to police other security and keep them operating right, bad captains, and to keep the round fun. Compared to some of the other recent choices I think Crimer would be a great fit.

He is applying for mentor not HOS
Ed Venture Wrote:
vampirate Wrote:Pretty good dude. A bit fond of making AI laws that make him captain too often, so I'd fear he's in love with the e-"power". But he manages to be a crimer without being one of those jerkoffs that flashes people and steals their ID's and shit like that. If the dude is still robust, and he is, that's a plus.

He is applying for mentor not HOS
Derp, my bad. That explains a couple missing fields. Yeah no for mentor. Can't set up the engine, rubbish at science.
Well, I can start the engine, I just normally dont feel like it because why do that when you can fart on peoples faces. Also thanks for everyone's opinions, I think its time for my judgement day, which is probably going to end up in the denied applications but hey, who knows! Thanks guys!
This guy is good! I trust him with the mentor position!
My last memory of this guy was him following me around asking to be mindslaved. I told him I wasn't a traitor and to go away, but he persisted.

So I lured him into a secluded area, strangled him and hid the corpse. Then I told his ghost I was actually a traitor. Ha.

As for being mentor, well. He's certainly played long enough but I don't have any impressions that jump out and say "mentor he".
Seems to be a bit of uncertainty on this app, so I'm denying it for now. Don't give up, though, please feel free to reapply when you get a bit more time in! This is just barely being denied as it is.