Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The transition from nerd to griffer
I believe this song's lyrics/video pretty much sums up the process of a lowly pubbie nerd becoming a full-blown griffing machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec4A6FA1HjE&fmt=18

Lyrics here

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/sens ... ition.html

Post the ways you think griffs are made.
Beating someone half to death with a fire extinguisher so you can give them a swirlie. (the dude supposedly was just trying to punch me but had a fire extinguisher in his hands, which made it worse)

Stealing someone's ID, then throwing them in the disposal unit. (that guy was rude)

Space lube smoke in the medbay hallway, also any other hallway. (people used to do this a lot)

Fire extinguisher full of discount dans. (mindslave did it, but still)

The only one I haven't seen anyone try is filling a medibuddy full of polyacid and whiskey.
atomic1fire Wrote:The only one I haven't seen anyone try is filling a medibuddy full of polyacid and whiskey.

i'm definitely planning to make a medibot's active reagent be jack daniels at some point.

no promises as to when
atomic1fire Wrote:The only one I haven't seen anyone try is filling a medibuddy full of polyacid and whiskey.

I did this with plain superheated polyacid once and watched as the CE walked into medbay with minimal damage (I think he must have been on 95 health) and waited for the medibot to inject him. He was thrown into insta-crit and eventually died. I then dragged my death bot to escape and a lot of people ended up in crit and a few also died. That was a fun day.

Still not as cool as if it had grog and bathsalts though.
So wait, nerd has become an actual thing on SS13? Here I've been thinking that it was an ambiguously-used forced meme perpetuated by a small minority attempting look ironically cool or something.
Wydamn Wrote:So wait, nerd has become an actual thing on SS13? Here I've been thinking that it was an ambiguously-used forced meme perpetuated by a small minority attempting look ironically cool or something.
No you're right
Fill a medbot with water. Put those robots back behind doctors in efficency.
heh come in normal come out a captain
Winged_Chiller Wrote:

I did this with plain superheated polyacid once and watched as the CE walked into medbay with minimal damage (I think he must have been on 95 health) and waited for the medibot to inject him. He was thrown into insta-crit and eventually died. I then dragged my death bot to escape and a lot of people ended up in crit and a few also died. That was a fun day.

Still not as cool as if it had grog and bathsalts though.

As a traitor recently I filled the medbot with a watering can consisting of:

Type D Owns-Syndrome (or however the reagent is spelt)
Essence of Elvis
Swedium
Suicider

They were quite literally, a gibbering mess..