Mentor Application: Dions
Usual Character Name: Dions Dopamine
BYOND Username: Dionsu
Recommended by (if applicable): Haine, Gannets, other cool people
Times Available: Varies

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I heard about Space Station 13 a while ago but never really looked into it, then one day i decided to finally figure it out. Started out as a doctor because it sounded like the most interesting job. I watched a geneticist eat his own skull and knew right then and there this is the kind of game i wanted to play, full of people i'd want to play it with. As i kept looking into medical stuff i learned a lot from really helpful people with a lot of patience, and over time i sort of fell into that role. Sort of out of gratitude to the people who helped me in the beginning and sort of out of the fact i like helping people. In game and out. The next step logically was to apply for mentorship. As for my experience, i've got a pretty good grasp of medbay, but in addition i've also learned many things about crafting and different technical system (mostly to keep medbay running when the engineers were off dying in space). I've also spent a lot of time mixing chemicals and drinks, cooking food, and growing plants in the civillian sector. I've had quite a stint in security too, learning all the basic equipment such as the port-a-brig and and the crucial brig timer. I've built pods and started the engine, fixed hull breaches and changed lightbulbs in engineering. Mostly in addition to this experience, I also would like ot say im patient with people, weather they are impatient, slow to learn, or even through language barriers. All in all i would like to join the mentor roster so that i can further help new players learn the game, increasing the pool of diverse players and their senses of humor available to all of us, and making sure everyone has a great time burning to death in orbiting space hell.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): nope.
Yes to Dions.

A good player who runs a good medbay.
I agree Dions is a great player. She knows alot and I can't think of a bad thing about this player. A yes from me also
I breathe a sigh of relief whenever I start as sec and see Geoff Goldman is HoS. I react in a similar vein when I play Medical and see Dions is there too.

Everything just seems to go smoother when you're in their department.
Dions is good doctor and definitely deserves the purple text
Yes, most definitely. Good player, smart player, helpful.
I don't think I can say anything that hasn't already been said. So give her the purple.
I, too, feel that Dions should be purple.
very helpful and knowledgeable person

very yes
Sex_Robot Wrote:I breathe a sigh of relief whenever I start as sec and see Geoff Goldman is HoS. I react in a similar vein when I play Medical and see Dions is there too.

Everything just seems to go smoother when you're in their department.

Yes
I told you to reapply aaaaages ago gosh