Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pay Gannets to draw you a SS13 thing!
(03-11-2016, 06:28 PM)thehman03 Wrote: That's a thinly veiled insult if i've ever seen one. that aside, twenty dollars is just too much for anyone with a currency below the US dollar, and one hundred and fifty dollars is outrageous, i can understand there's time there but pricing them lower easily opens up people buying more than one painting is the point i'm trying to make, you rude ass.

If you think Gannets' art is priced too expensively then do not buy it.  The free market and the ghost of capitalism will do the rest.

The time for arguing about the price of getting art has now passed and posting any further crap about it will not end well for whoever does, thank you.
(03-07-2016, 11:35 AM)Erev Wrote: Gannets drew me a thing. Throw him money to draw you a thing too!

[Image: p1FOcD4.png]

That's awesome. A great draw.

I'm nothing but happy with the art and working with Gannets to get art. I will warmly recommend he.
It's been worth every penny spent, in my opinion.
I drew Oar Dahrv for Houka.

[Image: 2Fw8bYl.png]
Oh my god, that's awesome.
Holy heck! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
I love the way you draw humans. Told you this before but I love your art and I saved this instantly.
It looks exactly like Oar too, right down to the shotgun and jackboots. (kidding, Houka!)
The spitting image of oppressive security.

I can almost feel the harmbatoning.
Yeah, we have all seen that face before going into the darkness of stun baton.
[Image: V8M68fB.png]
It's me! now if only in game MD got stylin boots
Adorable. I love the facial expression!
I love the detail in the possum fur.
Thats generally the expression i wear when healing you ungrateful miserable fucking bastards, gannets nailed it, and yeah morty turned out GREAT. All in all, awesome experience to see your spaceman drawn and realized, and by such a talented artist! I highly recommend!
I decided to get my spaceman drawn as well! It turned out great.
[Image: IRIt4YS.png]
MD's really need stylin' boots in-game.