Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pay Gannets to draw you a SS13 thing!
I drew this for discord user Shadowbag!

[Image: 4zVBAoS.png]
I drew a sentient cloud of second hand weed smoke in a robot suit for Shadowbag too!

[Image: VoPvlMi.png]

And also Geoff Goldman for MegaPaco!

[Image: hn6pNEa.png]
And now I'm all caught up with my recent commissions, woo! Please feel free to yell at me if you want me to draw you a thing!
(03-07-2016, 11:35 AM)Erev Wrote: Gannets drew me a thing. Throw him money to draw you a thing too!

[Image: p1FOcD4.png]

As soon as I saw that image, before I even saw who posted it, I knew who it was. Great work!
(06-15-2016, 05:11 PM)MollyMillions Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 11:35 AM)Erev Wrote: Gannets drew me a thing. Throw him money to draw you a thing too!

As soon as I saw that image, before I even saw who posted it, I knew who it was. Great work!

I have nightmares about orange ponytails in pathology.

I like to imagine Geoff is tapping his foot waiting for the goddamn ticket to print already, even though the person already ran off like a minute ago.
(06-14-2016, 05:24 AM)Gannets Wrote: ART

Damn! That Geoff Goldman image is awesome!

I've decided what my birthday gift to myself will be this year. Art. Gannets Art.
I just bought an Art from Gannets and it was amazing beyond my wildest dreams.  I gave him but one word - "elmo" - and he gave me a glimpse of the eternal.  those eyes

[Image: bloodytransparentelmo.png]

Now that you're done scraping your breakfast out of your underoos, I am happy to tell you that he also included several colored backgrounds, a version without blood on the knife, AND tiled desktop backgrounds of our favorite monster's smiling face. ilu gannets <3
[Image: bOURSpB.jpg]
Gannets drew my Medical Director character Mandy Lopsher, looks fantastic!
I drew Osiris Jones for Hephasto!

[Image: mSm24R6.png]
dam thats a pretty high price but god dam your so good im going to start saving for one of these NOW.
that Osiris tho, holy shit.
Whoops, I forgot to update this thread with the last 3 folks who bought pictures from me.

For Aesculus!
[Image: JapuTQo.png]

For Erik!
[Image: L4LqRbq.png]
[Image: ZpAjcCH.png]

For Hokie!
[Image: rXh3RSS.png]

Happy new year! Buy a thing from me if you wanna!