Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return of Jugglemancy
The Great Jugglemancy Incident of 2015 was when it was discovered that clowns could unexpectedly juggle players. In the process of juggling players, the clown would assimilate the juggled players into their freakish clown-ness. Thus, clowns would become hosts to the juggle victims, which would then suffocate inside the airless realm that was the clown-void. The victims could only be freed from their nightmarish prisons by the gibbing of said clown. This bug was promptly fixed, but not before the vast majority of witnessed nearly pissed themselves laughing.

I know this much, there has been some discussion over returning this dark art of jugglemancy in a much more controlled manner. The purpose of this thread is to provide an open, recorded, discussion as to how jugglemancy should be brought back.

The most common suggestion seems to be a traitor item of sorts, such as gloves. The only problem I see with this is that it's just another clown traitor item. The clown already has access to 3 unique traitor items, and access to another limited selection traitor item.

Another problem with jugglemancy is handling the jugglemancy itself. Traditional jugglemancy requires 3 people: The clown, the victim, and a volunteer who is willing to toss the victim at the clown. For jugglemancy to actually be able to accomplish anything without supplementary items like mindslaves, the middle man would need to be removed from the process. Also, the clown-void would likely need to be made more survivable to prevent jugglemancy from being too powerful, and also would allow it to be more comic.

So that being said, what's everyone's general opinion on jugglemancy and how it should be brought back?
Maybe a surplus crate item? Anyone with the gloves is capable of juggling, If the gloves are removed all items are violently ejected from the clown-void, as in they pop out of your chest at high speed and gib you
clown should have 10 unique traitor items
just make jugglemancy work again and admingib people that abuse it so that the victims of the clown are free
You can still juggle people. It just takes a little more creativity.

Need I remind you all that the graviton accelerator "throws" things?
That said, I'd love a traitor item which brought jugglemancy back to its full glory.
make it so the clown explodes into gibs if they have more than one or two people absorbed into them unsmigghh
More like make the clown's sprite get larger for every person inside of them.
or just fix it so that the clown can drop humans. that way you get fun juggling of full people without the obvious bug.
Berrik Wrote:More like make the clown's sprite get larger for every person inside of them.

Oh God yes. Have a gloriously large clown roaming the station, consuming all who gets in his way.
Give me one good reason not to gas this thread.
It's funny.
Ali0en Wrote:It's funny.
What he said.

In all seriousness, the best suggestion so far seems to be having Jugglemancler gloves be surplus crate items.
Instead of letting the clown get people stuck into him. Let the clown throw people INTO OTHER PEOPLE. Reverse Jugglemancy.
Marquesas Wrote:Give me one good reason not to gas this thread.

Why do you hate fun?