Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pill creation bug
Not sure if this has ever been posted yet, but I just noticed it right now. If you go to make pills or a bill bottle of any type of chemical, and you select "create pill" or "create multiple pills", but then continue to click them before you click "OK" to choose the name of the pill or amount of chemical per pill then more pop-up boxes for that will appear. After you click "OK" on them, it will generate a sprite for the pill or pill bottle however many times you clicked the box.

But only one sprite will be the actual pill, the rest are just copies that aren't the actual chemical. So you could take those pills and experience no effects. Apparently you can throw them at people and it will still register as them being hit by the item, so I'm not sure what's happening here.
It's a pill with no active ingredient! PLACEBO PILLS! WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS!
It's obviously just an empty glycerin coating that they put on pills.
I vote we leave this and name them all "cat drugs" and watch the helpless fools take dozens of pills.
There's now a special message when empty pills are created ("CheMaster 3000 makes a weird grinding noise. That can't be good."), so it could be considered a feature. Placebo pills to mess with people and stuff.