Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop making ghosts return to the station Z-level forcibly
When someone becomes a ghost on centcomm or a telesci z-level (or on the new shuttle), you instantly are beamed to the arrival shuttle, which is annoying if you want to watch people doing telesci stuff or watch the shuttle shennanigans. Please remove this dumb thing.

If the concern is letting people see the secret telsci area shit just make the magic force fields between the telsci areas impermeable to ghosts.
I don't think you've fully thought this idea through. there are secrets on the centcom station itself now, and there really isn't a need to grant ghosts more mobility on the restricted z levels than they already have. if you want to watch the after shuttle shenanigans, don't die! c:
Or use the observe command
How about they can ghost, but the instant they try MOVING as a ghost they get teleported? Wait but then the ghost will still see with xray vision, unless you could stop ghosts from having xray vision while in centcom.
Heira did an event today and there was a certain wall tile that even ghosts couldn't cross. Border Centcomm with that or something?
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I don't think you've fully thought this idea through. there are secrets on the centcom station itself now, and there really isn't a need to grant ghosts more mobility on the restricted z levels than they already have. if you want to watch the after shuttle shenanigans, don't die! c:
Also, the Centcom Z-Level is basically where the admins dump all of the other SUPER SECRET SHIT that they don't want anyone to see.
So put the ghostproof walls there where appropriate. It's already technically possible to do it.
Berrik Wrote:So put the ghostproof walls there where appropriate. It's already technically possible to do it.
there are secrets... AT centcom. you'd need to wall off the shuttle area, and then what'd be the point except to introduce a ton of leaks and headaches?
Use Observe. We will not implement any fixes for this, simply because it's a lot of effort to close the floodgates and people are actively looking to exploit it.

Also, if I have to move one more of your terrible bad tempered topics into this subforum you're going to the same place as Marcus.