Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more transformer artifacts
u see the borging artifact around sometimes, but there could be counterparts to it for other artifact types

precursor: turns u into monky
martian: turns u into martian
wizard: makes u grow long white beard
eldritch: ??? maybe it could cause that thing where ur skin falls off and u become a skeleton person, or maybe it could just suck u in and kill u and spawn a bloodling or science ghost or one of those spooky things that measure u and then take ur flesh off (it should make a scary noise and give a warning so that the person can run away from it and not die)

ok and i even searched variants of "artifact transform" and "transforming artifact" and stuff here to try to check if its been suggested before and i didnt find anything quite like this.
I suppose with the new trait system, some artifacts could be made to give people traits.
Mageziya Wrote:I suppose with the new trait system, some artifacts could be made to give people traits.

I'd call it the traitor.
there should be a reverse borging artifact

in that it turns cyborgs into humans
I was hoping the thread would be about artifacts that transformed into mobs. Like, that artifact is actually a decepticon or something. Then it kills you because that's how artifact research seems to work.
Artifacts that transform people into meat cubes, boogiebots, man-eating plants, plasma spores, etc sound cool.
babayetu83 Wrote:there should be a reverse borging artifact

I always wanted a way to fuck with borgs and turn them to humans.

I like this idea. Turning cyborgs back into humans tends to be a rather laborious process, so having an artifact that does this would be pretty cool.

Here's another idea: How's about an artifact that turns everything in a particular radius to a different color when activated, as if you splashed colorful reagent everywhere?
Silvercloud29 Wrote:

I always wanted a way to fuck with borgs and turn them to humans.

Fat humans? Fat humans who go "Wooo!"?
Transformer artifact that turns you into the legit martian, not the diplomat one, would be incredible.
Marquesas Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:I suppose with the new trait system, some artifacts could be made to give people traits.

I'd call it the traitor.

Best thing I've heard all day.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:

I like this idea. Turning cyborgs back into humans tends to be a rather laborious process, so having an artifact that does this would be pretty cool.

Here's another idea: How's about an artifact that turns everything in a particular radius to a different color when activated, as if you splashed colorful reagent everywhere?

I really like the idea of an artifact gun that just changes the color of the thing it hits/everything it hits including the floor, like a color thrower.

I wanna show up and be like LOOKS LIKE CAPTAIN IS GREEN WITH ENVY. PEW PEW

AI: A crewmember is on a not so colorful rampage, he's turning everything green.

Also a reverse borg artifact would be cool, as is a lizarding artifact.