Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Constant Admin Fuckery
Was going to post tonight and say it'd gotten better. Then i finally get a traitor round, almost finished prepping my bombs and it was crashed again. Bonus. I got killed by the new traitor 11 minutes in the same guy I was going to bomb.

Probably about done with the server myself, after I use my token. That's it for my two cents. The server has had a lot of cool features added, It's a shame the antags can't reliably enjoy it. Thanks for your time.
You seem to be implying that the crashes are due to admins messing around. That's rarely the case anymore.
Unfortunately SS13 and byond are not the most stable things, try as we might to clean up the code. Sometimes this stuff happens and there's not much we can do but keep trying our best to improve the code.
Fair enough. Though on the occasions when the station is turned into glitter and then blown up it's not hard to guess :p. Anyhow, the improvements are grand, and it has gotten better. I'm glad. The crashes are bothersome, but you're right, it's not all admins. Guess I just got bad karma. Probably killed to many bees.
This doesn't seem like an actual admin complaint any more. We all agree the fuckery went over the line and it's being reined in.

The posts this page are about factors beyond our control (random crashes) and traitor rounds gone sour.
The fact that you've been tokened for each lost traitor round implies to me that the admins present did an admirable job.
Didn't know that one incident wasn't admin related for sure. Yeah that one time specifically was alright, and it's gotten better. It's a standing issue, but thanks for addressing it. It's gotten way better, and the gimmicks run (like Isaidno's just now) now involve the players a bit more. Overall, awesome. Thank you.
A useless post was here. It's gone now.