Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Traits - Feedback
Why not an asthmatic trait, makes you spawn with a non-refillable nebulizer with, say, 30 units of salbutamol. You get asthma attacks sometimes and have to use the nebulizer. When you run out, it's a scramble to find more in medbay or something.
WHOOPS WRONG THREAD
I suggested this in it's own thread as relating to the chef, but how about French and Italian Accent traits?
Sorry, wrong thread!
how about a cannibal trait that makes you more resistant to kuru
i am a dumby and failed to realize i did the thing the same 2 people above me did by accident
Make Trinket traits free, I shouldn't have to be more flammable to spawn with a bowler hat

On that note add an upper class trait where you spawn with a hat and monocle, that one can cost 1 if your starting pay is doubled
LMAO - Every time you laugh your butt falls off. If you are holding/wearing another butt it will also fall off.
Just had a little idea for a +1 (or maybe 0) trait: Photosensitivity. Everything on your screen gets a good deal brighter, making it hard to see in bright light, flashes stun you for longer, and you can see SLIGHTLY better in the dark.
So... respawning on assday?

(Because it works exactly like that)
i mean the codes already in it just implement it as a shitty feature
Whoops, wrong thread/
I feel like the drawback for Meathead is too severe for a trait that already costs a point. It either needs the level of brain damage toned down, or be a neutral trait.

e: Also, for illegal immigrant, not having an ID is super harsh for a trait that's only +1
double edit: I also agree with Wisecrack, trinket traits should be neutral.
Yeah, why the fuck should my NT Beret take 1 point away? I'm guaranteeing that I get something utterly useless and cosmetic. Bee egg trinkets as a trait should be a thing though, and absolutely with a -1. Bees are valuable, man.
(11-28-2018, 04:31 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Yeah, why the fuck should my NT Beret take 1 point away? I'm guaranteeing that I get something utterly useless and cosmetic. Bee egg trinkets as a trait should be a thing though, and absolutely with a -1. Bees are valuable, man.

Starting with a hat means starting with the protection of a hat. Makes it slightly harder for lings to ling you, and something about aggressive grabs I think.

Then again, there are loads of hats around the station for free, and you get the same net effect from a cig. And the beret makes you look like a corporate tool. And you cant even stomp on it.

Also the random trinket is also kind of a gambling thing, where you're betting on the slimmest of chances to get something kinda neat, like an obsidian crown to make your round last a few minutes at most. I swear, one of these days someone's gonna spawn with an infinite ammo BFG.