Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Traits - Feedback
there is no Funky accent trait frown
babayetu83 Wrote:there is no Funky accent trait frown

go to the Traits - Suggestions thread
At first I was all over construction, but then I realized how rarely I actually build things in a typical round. Usually its all or nothing, either I'll get massive advantage out of that trait, or I won't use it at all. And I don't know which its going to be until the round starts and I find out what job I got. Not sure I like that in a trait.
Do lings collect the traits from the people they've absorbed?

Otherwise observant would be really handy to determine whether or not someone might be a fake, provided you can remember the traits of everyone you've met.
Funny that people are quick to point out the bad changes but not the good changes.

Last update is a step in the right direction. More subtle traits like this are way better, it encourages mix and matching.
The combinations that are possible are incredible too.

It was a rough time as an illegal immigrant Head of Personnel, but it was doable!
Question: How does an illegal immigrant traitor work? Do they just not get traitor gear?
There's a PDA -> headset fallback in the uplink code. Same selection as the generic bounced radio in nuke rounds, i.e. no job-specific items.
The smoker trait is pretty worthless. Have it make smoking like it used to be, absorbing chems from cigs with no chance of addiction. As it is there's no point to smoking with this trait (besides lookin kool)
Mofleaker Wrote:The smoker trait is pretty worthless. Have it make smoking like it used to be, absorbing chems from cigs with no chance of addiction. As it is there's no point to smoking with this trait (besides lookin kool)

That being emphasized, I do think smoker isn't worth a +1 because it 'works' with joints too. Or at least it did. That's clearly a detriment.
Mofleaker Wrote:The smoker trait is pretty worthless. Have it make smoking like it used to be, absorbing chems from cigs with no chance of addiction. As it is there's no point to smoking with this trait (besides lookin kool)

A good idea.
Agreed. A very good idea.

There should also be a trait that gives you one guaranteed inactive cosmetic gene of your choice in a given block, so that if you really want to, you can go and buy an activator off Genetics for your sparkly skin or glow.
The alcohol resistance trait should actually prevent you from slurring your words indecipherably when really drunk.
Noah Buttes Wrote:The alcohol resistance trait should actually prevent you from slurring your words indecipherably when really drunk.
You should actually slur indecipherably when you DON'T have alcohol in your system.
Why isn't there an alcoholic trait that makes you addicted to alcohol?