Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*twirl
Twirl emote. Spins whatever is in your hand around, even guns. Especially guns.

With alcohol in your system, chance to drop whatever item it is. Even rarer chance to accidentally fire guns, cut yourself with a blade, or stun yourself with a baton.
Herbert Jons spins the space beer around, spilling it all over the floor! Nice one, doofus!

Could be silly.
I like this. Though when the clown does it they start juggling things - and will add anything thrown at them into the juggling loop.
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:I like this. Though when the clown does it they start juggling things - and will add anything thrown at them into the juggling loop.
This suggestion has made me go from ambivalence to full-blown approval. Say yes to chainsaw-juggling clowns.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:I like this. Though when the clown does it they start juggling things - and will add anything thrown at them into the juggling loop.
This suggestion has made me go from ambivalence to full-blown approval. Say yes to chainsaw-juggling clowns.

Make bombs, sabers, and corpses juggleabble and you've got yourself a party.
And the clown, being the clown, must eventually screw up the juggle after a random amount of time. Once the juggle falls apart, the clown is hit by every single item they were juggling. A clown juggling 20 chainsaws will be shredded to pieces. A clown juggling 8 beakers of clf3 will have each of them splashed on him. A clown juggling 38 russian revolvers will repeatedly blow his brains out.
I was expecting fake moustache twirling.
Anticheese Wrote:I was expecting fake moustache twirling.
p sure this is a thing
oh my god yes
didn't someone make a juggling animation at some point?
find it for me and this will happen
This one?

maxiumattack Wrote:and juggle balls!
[Image: I4Po28H.gif]
yep that's the one
BruiseCruise Wrote:Herbert Jons spins the space beer around, spilling it all over the floor! Nice one, doofus!

Could be silly.
Bartender ought to be able to twirl drinks though as a fancy way of mixing and pouring them.
I wholeheartedly approve of clowns juggling dangerous things.
I'm going to juggle the entire station between my powerful, gloved hands.
If someone is juggling large amounts of objects, if they're pushed over or stunned they should go spraying out hitting people, or all on top of the juggler potentially dealing massive damage.