Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRAITS: Fat clowns spawn with no gear
Probably a feature. I took a laundry list of flaws, including fat. This is what I spawned in with.

[Image: 057de0b228.png]
You ate it
It's literally trapped in your folds of fat. A shameful clown.
as funny as this is, it also happens to Detectives, which means you don't get your ID card
Weavel Wrote:as funny as this is, it also happens to Detectives, which means you don't get your ID card

EDIT WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON: I am an idiot and didn't check my bag
To be fair it didn't use to do this. Ideally all fat people should start with a standard grey jumosuit or something .
Why isn't there a fat version of the clown suit sprite? I'm so disappointed right now. mad
Mofleaker Wrote:Why isn't there a fat version of the clown suit sprite? I'm so disappointed right now. mad
There's fat versions of most special suits they're just not used.
maxiumattack Wrote:
Mofleaker Wrote:Why isn't there a fat version of the clown suit sprite? I'm so disappointed right now. mad
There's fat versions of most special suits they're just not used.
Really?That's unfortunate. I want to see aprons fit fat chefs. that'd complete the fat chef look.
Fat versions of jumpsuit sprites were removed because for every normal jumpsuit sprite that was made, someone had to make a variant of it for fat people. A fair amount of exosuits had to be resprited as well. This proved to be very annoying for the spriters/coders so they just made you unable to wear jumpsuits/exosuits altogether.
feature crossarms
Walrus Wrote:Fat versions of jumpsuit sprites were removed because for every normal jumpsuit sprite that was made, someone had to make a variant of it for fat people. A fair amount of exosuits had to be resprited as well. This proved to be very annoying for the spriters/coders so they just made you unable to wear jumpsuits/exosuits altogether.
Eh, couldn't just some of the basic ones still be around so people don't have to be naked? Just make it canon that they are some kind of space spandex that everything else isn't made out of.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Walrus Wrote:Fat versions of jumpsuit sprites were removed because for every normal jumpsuit sprite that was made, someone had to make a variant of it for fat people. A fair amount of exosuits had to be resprited as well. This proved to be very annoying for the spriters/coders so they just made you unable to wear jumpsuits/exosuits altogether.
Eh, couldn't just some of the basic ones still be around so people don't have to be naked? Just make it canon that they are some kind of space spandex that everything else isn't made out of.

I'm sure the sprites are still somewhere in the game, i'd be fine with just throwing a few in as XXL size suits you can buy from honkington. At least let them throw on a bedsheet as some kind of muumuu.
The idea of a muumuu or toga seems like a cool use of bed sheets.
Fat was removed as a trait so this isn't a problem anymore.