Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Kiki
silent hill kitty <333
Is your situation better?
It's alright. I still don't have much money but at least I'm not 100% out of money.
I could probably kick you some cash on paypal if you need it/ got it. Just pay it forward when you get on your feet. I get paid Monday.
That would be very nice of you. You don't have to but I would very much appreciate it.
I'll check but I think I got an extra fifty tossing around this check even outside my own leisure budget. I generally try to toss a tithe to people in need or charities when I'm not attending church actively. Plus it's good to do well for others.

My spam email is [email protected]. Email me there and I'll contact you from my normal email and we'll get it set up Monday or Tuesday.

Fifty bucks spent right is a week or two food. Big bags of chicken from walmart and stuff like that. Not going to lecture you on how to spread it as you're a grown adult, but if you'd like some suggestions from someone who went six months living off what he could make on craigslist repairing computers I can give you some tips as well. I learned ways to get a weeks worth of different dinners for under fifty bucks without having to eat from cans.

Either way, yeah email me there and I'll get you set up when I get paid. smile
Never got that email