Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Kiki
So heya. I had made a gofundme because I ended up losing my job and I needed some help with rent and living expenses while I find a new job. Now I got a good amount from the awesome people on the IRC but now the end of the month is coming up and I still don't have enough for rent so I'm panicking and asked if I could post my funding thing here and was told to go for it. I just could really use help with keeping this great place I have right now.

I had lived in my car for about 2 years before I got this place and I really don't want to go back to that seeing as my car is falling apart and I don't wish to have to give away my cat. I hate begging and taking other people's money but I have to other way to get any kind of help. I was denied from the state's rental help agency because they said I don't meet their requirements for rental assistance. I have no idea why not but whatever the government is really weird about who they give help to.

Anyway I know you guys barely know who I am but I just figured there is no harm in putting this on here seeing as Rick got major help here from all you awesome people and he is the one who gave me information about how gofundme works. So yeah, if you want to help or at least check it out here is the link: http://www.gofundme.com/ten4u9h

Sorry for bothering you guys with my heavy shit because this place is about a shitty 2d spaceman farting simulator but everyone here seems like a bunch of cool dudes and I just figured you wouldn't call me a shit for begging for money from all of you. Thanks for reading this people.
Kiki is a cool spaceman and I'm ok with this thread.
If I had money to give I would help you. I hope people help you out Kiki, please don't make Kiki get rid of his/her cat it's amazing
I sent you something. Not much as I'm helping to pay for a house remodel right now and I just spent my bonus on a phone, but I couldn't give nothing. You're a cool dude and a fun person. Please, whatever happens, do not give up. I had to live in my beat up 92 corvette a few years ago for 2 weeks. That sucked. I can't imagine 2 years.

Hang in there Kiki.
Thank you Ali0en. It really helps.
Donated, hope things get better for you and your cat. smile
I really want to help out and I tried to donate $20.00 to you since that's all I can sum up to give right now, but it really doesn't like my card :c This is awful and I tried and verified everything thrice over, and this shouldn't be happening since I just used it earlier today, but this website just doesn't like it one bit. I'm really sorry Kiki I really wish I could send you the money! We go way back and I know you'd do the same for me, but it seems that all I can do is hope for your situation to improve! I'm so sorry!
Thank you very much Chamo I really appreciate your help.

Fishdance it's alright. If you want to send it through my paypal that is alright too. I probably should have put my paypal email up in the first post. My bad. I know some people have trouble with gofundme's site and some people don't like that gofundme takes a cut of the donation money but yeah if you want to send some my paypal is [email protected]. It's alright if it's too late now I very much appreciate the thought that you are hoping things get better.
[Image: ADNLKzL.png]

Alright, I'm gonna call my card company and see what's up, I have no idea about what's going on :c
Weird. Your card seems to hate the internet. Have you ever used it for other things online?
KikiMofo Wrote:Weird. Your card seems to hate the internet. Have you ever used it for other things online?
No not really, and this is a realtively new one since my old card broke, so maybe that has something to do with it, regardless, I'll get you the cash somehow c:
FishDance Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Weird. Your card seems to hate the internet. Have you ever used it for other things online?
No not really, and this is a realtively new one since my old card broke, so maybe that has something to do with it, regardless, I'll get you the cash somehow c:
If it's a debit/noncredit card you usually have to activate it first.
My bank halted the payment until I called to verify so it might be that.
Seems like banks hate me.
Here we go finally got some pictures of cat.
He sat nicely for two pictures
[Image: O6Pv0av.jpg]

[Image: fiFD0N5.jpg]

And then he started getting annoyed.

[Image: seZr0VF.jpg]

[Image: SKmGuaS.jpg]

I think he is done.

[Image: GOkvjpR.jpg]

And then my camera abilities failed me.....or he started turning into a Silent Hill monster. Could be either really.

[Image: 7HwHYfe.jpg]

[Image: nKJKsde.jpg]