Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traveller, travelling the galaxy
I'm currently plotting to start a Traveller campaign using the Mongoose Traveller ruleset. I've got a game page up onRoll20, click here. The game will run on Tuesdays, starting at 19:00 GMT and uses Mumble and the Roll20 website.

Traveller is a space opera Sci-Fi ruleset. The characters are (usually) freelancers of some sort using their ship to travel through the Imperium (usually) to find great treasures and adventure. My game in particular starts in the Spinwards marches, at the very edge of Imperial space. At the frontier of Imperial space there are a great many hazards to contend with, ranging from pirates to alien races invading or raiding the area. But it's also one of the least thoroughly explored areas of space and there are many artefacts, both from before the dark age that saw the collapse and eventual reemergence of human empires and from the time of the Ancients, whose tech is so advanced the Imperium has declared all of it Imperial property.
traveller is legit my favorite rpg. but I wouldn't be able to play for a few weeks because finals week is coming up soon.(and also the game starts while I'm in class)
hipBEE Wrote:traveller is legit my favorite rpg.

Seconded. Can't do that time, but would love to hear about the sessions! Traveller has a habit of getting pretty crazy in the right circumstances, especially with stuff like the Sentient Bear Race and whatnot.
Never played Traveller, but I'm always interested in trying out new systems. That said I'd be very hit and miss due to a schedule that changes by the week.
Damn all you people and your schedules! Why can't you just schedule your life around games. big grin