Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traits Making Security Hell (moreso)
The Problem Traits

Adam Jensen - Half of the crew are capable of destroying handcuffs. Fuck this trait.

Two Left Feet - I like the idea, but dragging people in cuffs also triggers the random movement, meaning they can move in any direction for each tile you pull them including away and toward you which breaks the pull. Fuck this trait.
Maybe increase the trait thresholds.

Make Mr. Jensen about 5-8 points, that way it could be paired with Death wish so that the nerds who want robot arms need to be really careful.

make the two left feet trait only work while non handcuffed.
Works for me.
Oh hey, I totally missed the trait suggestion main thread. Why is that in general discussion?
This could be fixed by making it so robot hands don't break cuffs
Well that would make the port-a-brig more useful. That said the thing would need to be more convenient to use like being able to call it via PDA.
The suggestions thread in general discussion is about ideas for new traits, wonk said he would make a thread for discussing the logistics of traits after they'd been in for a day or so. Word on the street is that most of the current traits are going to be axed, or at least nerfed because they are incredibly powerful.
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Well that would make the port-a-brig more useful. That said the thing would need to be more convenient to use like being able to call it via PDA.

Letting all the officers have access to the Port-a-brig is an amazing idea.
Mr. Jensen is no more, you can only get light robo arms now which should solve that issue.
Left feet no longer triggers when you're handcuffed.

Let me know if this is better.
This is much, much better. Keep up the good work with the balancing, Keelin. I'm a lot more optimistic about traits than I was just yestersay.