Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Chance?
Dear SpyGuy,

I know that I have been hereby banned from the Ideas and Suggestions forum, but hear me out.

I know this may sound stupid, but MollyMillions also has a message

He (or maybe she, I don't know. :?) Says if any other admins give me sass, she (okay, maybe he.) will fight them in a parking lot of the Safeway grocery store in Seattle.

But that's not the point, the point is giving me a second chance, maybe. I know some of my ideas are rubbish, I can improve them, think more about them.

So, maybe allow me to post ideas again. Or maybe not. I guess. v
The thing is, you were told a lot of times by various people that your ideas were bad and needed more work, and you didn't try to improve them. Why did you have to be banned to feel the actual need to improve your behavior?
ISaidNo Wrote:i will punch anyone who tries to fix this

To be more clear on my opinion should you not giggle at the silly bugs declared features and or are not familiar with the ISN clause:

Dude almost everyone including me told you to tone it down and stop being creepy. You were warned many times and given so many chances to tone it down. You made your bed now sleep in it.

Picard Ughh
please no.

99% of your idea posts have been pure, unmitigated, one hundred percent dog shit. i'm sorry. i don't like to say mean things about people but i am just really sorry. i don't know what your problem is where you just straight up ignore people that try to give you advice/trying to help you but clearly you just can't learn.
It takes a lot of effort to post ideas that are even more mediocre and terrible than some of mine but somehow you managed. Psy-yi-yi
You got banned from the ideas forum. According to an admin in IRC, you are the only person to have had that done to them since the old forums. Take that into consideration, HEAVILY.

I swear you're davidoff9 though. Same post style, same attitude.
As far as I'm concerned, no.
If some other admin feels like I've underestimated your ideas and that there's actually a point in letting you post in there they should feel free to weigh in.

Ali0en Wrote:I swear you're davidoff9 though. Same post style, same attitude.
I can get behind that theory, yeah.
I've been trying to idly skirt around this due to my attempts to be as nice as possible, but I think it's high time I speak directly and concisely about this:

Calm the fuck down, back the fuck up, and actually think about what you're doing instead of hastily plastering yourself everywhere on the forums in an attempt to gain favor with us without any regard to the stuff you're actually saying.

And for the love of christ, get out of my documents. I didn't ask for help with that shit, I don't NEED help with that shit, and to be perfectly honest, I'm still baffled with my past self as to why I put the thing out there to begin with. I'm the type of person who likes everything neat and tidy and all according to my personal methods of organization, and when I get a slew of pinktext all over the place, regardless of actual consequence, it pisses me the hell off.
Spy_Guy Wrote:I can get behind that theory, yeah.
I'd check his location, provider, and IP. IIRC Marcus became active again around the time of that last appeal.
This is going nowhere nice.
Ali0en Wrote:You got banned from the ideas forum. According to an admin in IRC, you are the only person to have had that done to them since the old forums.

Well, technically I banned BlakeJohnson from everything but Unban Appeals.