Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find an answer on the wiki? Ask here!
AdenAbrafOfTheO Wrote:how do fart?////

First you disarm security.

Then you fart.
atomic1fire Wrote:Also unrelated question, how does that giant packet sniffer in tech storage work, I've tried messing with it as a tech assistant and I have no idea what I am doing.

I am curious to this one as well actually. i messed with it months ago for a moment but got dragged into some life or death events, you know how it goes.
Ill check it out next time i play CE if things are mellow.

Furbeh Wrote:
Furbeh Wrote:What random events can pandemonium cause, and what are the chances of each thing happening?
I tried looking for it under spells, but there is no spell page.
Anyone? Still no Wizard Spells page on the wiki.

I haven't played a wizard in a LONG time, so I really cant answer or update the wiki on the subject of spells.
Furbeh Wrote:
Furbeh Wrote:What random events can pandemonium cause, and what are the chances of each thing happening?
Anyone? Still no Wizard Spells page on the wiki.
This is pretty much a question for the coders as how is a player going to know this?
A little bit of science with the Packet sniffer, i attached it to a data node and built a computer on another node. used the network tools on that computer to ping everything else and the Packet sniffer seems to have kept a log of the data sent from where too where.
Dachshundofdoom has added a wizarding guide to the Wiki with descriptions of each spell, while i don't know if it lists every pandemonium effect, it does list a few
Ronnyfire Wrote:Dachshundofdoom has added a wizarding guide to the Wiki with descriptions of each spell, while i don't know if it lists every pandemonium effect, it does list a few

Right, yeah, I was planning on mentioning that here after I finished it up but then I got distracted.
Why did we change from donglabs to autisticpowers?
Conor12 Wrote:Why did we change from donglabs to autisticpowers?
Cause the guy who paid Donglabs bills decided to stop paying them.
On my last vampire round, every time I tried using Grave Fever I'd get some message about how something was preventing it from working-- is it possible headgear is the thing that was blocking it?
What's up with that obsidian crown on the southern abandoned station?

Wasn't on the last map. (Haven't played in a while.)
TheAlchemicalMan Wrote:What's up with that obsidian crown on the southern abandoned station?

Wasn't on the last map. (Haven't played in a while.)

The Obsidian Crown was on the last map, actually, on the exact same station you can currently find it on. It does something ~Special~ if you wear it. The most I'll spoil is that it has a positive effect and a negative effect, and they involve combat and one of the kinds of enemy you can fight on that station.
mozi Wrote:On my last vampire round, every time I tried using Grave Fever I'd get some message about how something was preventing it from working-- is it possible headgear is the thing that was blocking it?

Most likely, sometimes when I try to absorb as a a ling it says remove the mask and what not. CPR and such also do this for good reasons, but I have found with newfound beginner coding knowledge that this is inevitable.

1.Stationwide screech that makes everyone drop what they're holding and stuns them for a bit
2.Meteors in 8 directions outwards from you
3.A bunch of fucking annoying grilles everywhere
4.Stationwide Chav, Swedish, And Funky for awhile.
5.Something that says "You feel full to the brim with magical energy!" or something like that. I have no idea what that one does.

I forget if there's any more.
MEOW POW Wrote:

1.Stationwide screech that makes everyone drop what they're holding and stuns them for a bit
5.Something that says "You feel full to the brim with magical energy!" or something like that. I have no idea what that one does.

I think the 5th one is where you radiate a fuck load of heat, setting players on fire.
Also I think the 1st one is linked in with some form of static you get on the radio?
MEOW POW Wrote:

There are more than that, but I'd rather keep them a surprise.

Also, the eight meteors is the best effect ever.