Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
have peoples names on PDAs be listed alphabetically
[Image: sw3SWxj.png]

because this just drives me up the wall
Yes please
Yes. This would be a good change.
Yes please, even better with ascending/descending options.
i like to bump good ideas
I support this shameless self-necro. This would be nice.
Every list of names should be tbh
Looks like Aaaaron Aaaaronson is going to get PDA bombed a lot.
Please add this idea.
Same for the manifest and genetics sample list, please!
(08-01-2016, 06:03 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Every list of names should be tbh

Basically. Though I like having the manifest reflecting the order of latejoiners for some reason I'm unaware of.
Just have it be an option in every list I guess
(08-01-2016, 08:26 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 06:03 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Every list of names should be tbh

Basically. Though I like having the manifest reflecting the order of latejoiners for some reason I'm unaware of.

Maybe let the crew get a PDA notification whenever a new player joins the station, with the announcement message being optional.
Isn't there some sort of byond coding funky reason as to why EVERY list isn't alphabetical? I remember this being explained to me once, although that memory is but a fart in the wind.

TBH if every list is put in alphabetical it would solve a lot of headaches, but like I said I think there's some specific reason as to why it can't be nice and orderly.

Failing that, a search function which has that list pop-up in which clicking a letter on your keyboard will bring you to that name for every listed thing (sec records, pdas, medical, etc) just like the observe function as a ghost would be the next best thing.
I agree with providing an option to alphabetize the entries on the PDA messenger, but only if the mailgroups and the AI stay at the top since those are the most useful.