Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revolver box: choice between ball and AP ammo
Hello,

I'd like to suggest a minor change. If one or more of a traitor's assassination targets are likely to wear armour, the revolver is currently a less viable option than it could be, simply because such vests (and their variants) offer good protection against regular ammunition and in order to obtain the AP type, the Bad Guy would have to invest all of his/her telecrystals just for this purpose. In short, this strategy is in my experience not really an option for anybody except Syndicate operatives.

Instead, players should be able to choose between a standard or AP revolver box (both 6 TC). It would be even better if the gun in the latter box would also come with AP rounds by default, since there is currently no way to unload a firearm safely and traitors would have to essentially waste the initial seven ball bullets by shooting random people/the clown/a wall otherwise.

Can't stalk that thermal-wearing officer without looking awfully suspicious? Combine said revolver with a chameleon projector and lie in ambush in a maintenance tunnel he's patrolling regularly! It's always nice to have a couple of additional options in my opinion.

Kind Regards
Why make traitoring any easier? If your target has armor on then just choose another weapon instead of a revolver.
That's not a good answer Aden. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to unload a revolver, I'll look into seeing if we can make that happen.
Cogwerks Wrote:That's not a good answer Aden. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to unload a revolver, I'll look into seeing if we can make that happen.

If you happen to get around to doing this, you should do the same thing to the detective's revolver. It's annoying to have to waste all seven shots of regular ammo before you can put in the stun ammo.
Aye, I meant that one too.
and while your at it, give the detective a traitor magnum, as described in that other detective thread a while back