Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Hand Smoke
Holding a lit cigarette in your hand causes it to transmit its nicotine/chems into your bloodstream as if you were smoking it. #1 grandpa

Also now that cigs can trigger addiction the output window spams you with "You feel better...but for how long?" messages every time the cigarette cycles chems into your bloodstream.
This has been a feature since at least mid-Mushroom station.
please don't remove the smoking in hand thing. irl I hold smokes in my hand, not my mouth, and I love the ability to smoke three joints at once
Oh. I guess I'd just never noticed it before.

I found this out as a traitor chucking around explosive cigarettes. I was trying to make a few holes in the station and ended up getting addicted to nicotine from just holding them for half a second. This should probably be fixed at least.
Fun fact you also get doses of nicotine if they're in your pocket. Smoke 5 joints at once.
Mofleaker Wrote:I was trying to make a few holes in the station and ended up getting addicted to nicotine from just holding them for half a second. This should probably be fixed at least.
That would be the fault of the addiction system, not just cigarettes. But that would be more of a suggestion than a bug report, which is for another thread entirely.