Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slingshots!
Requires rods and a pair of shoes (you strip the elastic out for the band). Works like the zip gun but can only fire tiny objects. A new toy for staff assistants and/or the clown to annoy everyone with!
Maybe with some modification, we could make something like this:
[Image: 5121jgno5sL.jpg]
Maybe, with some additional construction and maybe some secret parts, or possibly as a traitor-exclusive item, make a catapult for the firing of normal or large objects, possibly even up to and including crates and lockers.
I think slingshot is kinda a cool idea but I'm pretty sure you can make something similar to a catapult in mechanics, Just put a locker or crate on a bunch of accelerators, and then fire it down the hall. Flying lockers become kinda dangerous when accelerated. For more fun use glass shards.
Water balloon launcher. Water balloons. Interesting chemical concoctions in said balloons....
While I would like it if you could put chemical concoctions into balloons it'd be too easy for traitoring unless harmful chems ate through the balloon or something. Teflon balloons though would make a nice addition to the surplus crate though.
Noah Buttes Wrote:Maybe with some modification, we could make something like this:

ULTIMATE CO-OP WEAPON: HUMAN SLINGSHOT
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:While I would like it if you could put chemical concoctions into balloons it'd be too easy for traitoring unless harmful chems ate through the balloon or something. Teflon balloons though would make a nice addition to the surplus crate though.

You can already put chemicals into balloons.
Huh. Didn't know that.

Time to throw cryostylane balloons at everyone.
Yeah. Being a doctor Clown with synthflesh balloons is great.
Archenteron Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:Maybe with some modification, we could make something like this:

ULTIMATE CO-OP WEAPON: HUMAN SLINGSHOT

Step 1. Equip Assistant with Boxing Gloves, Fire Extinguisher, or other appropriate tool
Step 2. Load Assistant into Slingshot
Step 3. Acquire target (HoS, Captain, Clown)
Step 4. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

Maybe have the 'pad' work like a player-triggered Gravitron Accelerator? Fasten two posts to the floor with a screwdriver or wrench, stretch the band, and place the person/object in the pad.